Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ConfusedDude
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 May 2011, 4:50 pm

Not the serious kind. Is just that I get so impatient sometimes. I try to look at my watch every time. And sometimes things don't always turn as I plan, and gives me a lot of stress. Do you have anxiety and have stress sometimes?

iheartmegahitt
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2011, 5:19 pm

I have severe anxiety so yes, I do. Mine is more severe since when I get anxious, I tend to become over stressed and I meltdown... like just now I was crying because I miss a very close friend of mine who went away. Had a meltdown.

Diagnosed with an autistic disorder (Not AS but mild to moderate classic Autism), ADHD, Learning Disability, intellectual disability and severe anxiety (part of the autism); iPad user; written expressionist; emotionally-sensitive

pinkbowtiepumps
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2011, 8:36 am

I stopped wearing a watch for that exact reason. I've just done a lot of traveling, and when waiting to board an airplane the impatience is the worst. I've learned to think of it as "forced relaxation" - there's nothing you can do that will make time travel faster, so why not relax and enjoy the moment?

But yeah, anxiety is the worst, I think most of mine comes with being overstimulated. My psychiatrist just gave me a low dose of valium for when I have panic attacks but I'm trying to have more control over my thoughts so I won't have to take it so often. We'll see if it works...

namaste
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2011, 3:24 am

I went for a interview yesterday and while waiting outside in the room i was teary eyes
I was shivering and feeling very anxious also there was panic attacks
after many years i have gone out of the house
and it was quite stressful
I guess i suffer from anxiety