I wanna meet straight tomboy/androgynous girls.

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

ConfusedDude
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Jun 2011, 2:11 pm

I know this is gonna sound weird, but I don't like to many girls. Is like they this got these certain personalities, "Jersey Shore"- kinda personalities that annoy me. Is like they're heartless or something. So I wrote this topic so I can meet girls that love what guys love. You know:Comics/manga, movies, sports ("although I'm not a big fan"), video games, hip hop/rap/rock music, etc.

And another thing: I'm 15 years old, and I'm a nice guy.

ScientistOfSound
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2011, 2:25 pm

I like girls with tomboyish attitudes alot. Especially ones that are tomboyish and cute at the same time :P

ConfusedDude
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Jun 2011, 2:29 pm

ScientistOfSound wrote:
I like girls with tomboyish attitudes alot. Especially ones that are tomboyish and cute at the same time :P
Amen brother. So do I.

Zokk
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2011, 2:59 pm

ConfusedDude wrote:
ScientistOfSound wrote:
Amen brother. So do I.

I third this. There's something oddly attractive about a girl who's comfortable enough with herself to (at least partially) step into traditionally 'masculine' territory with her appearance and/or interests.

ConfusedDude
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Jun 2011, 4:07 pm

Come on. Isn't there any girl that likes to talk about what I said in this topic?

hellomynameis
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jun 2011, 5:04 pm

Geez, where are all you guys? Feel free to come to my school.

TheKing
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 5:24 pm

Zokk wrote:
ConfusedDude wrote:
ScientistOfSound wrote:
Amen brother. So do I.

I third this. There's something oddly attractive about a girl who's comfortable enough with herself to (at least partially) step into traditionally 'masculine' territory with her appearance and/or interests.

you gotta meet my best friend, and occasional play pal, Lexi though the play pal thing is only when she single unfortunately

Lexi is a major tomboy, also she is 13 with a C cup breast size and a major nymphomaniac, she is also bisexual you gotta see how she treats her female friends, im her only male friend that she treats like her female friends, im the only guy aside from her occasional boyfriend allowed to touch her also, her brother, my best friend Zack doesnt appreciate it so me and Lexi decided we act like that only when we alone now because he threatened to beat me up for grabbing her ass, but she grabbed mine first so i couldnt let her get away with it now lol he didnt care so now play time is also alone time, no she never had sex with me but we got close to it more than a few times

my friend Tony and this kid Anthony are jealous especially Anthony because he is OBSESSED with her, me? i dont even like her like that i like her as a friend but we just very close friends and Anthony hates it because she dont like him in any way

even if i did want to date her though the problem is that no matter how far we go in our alone play time im WAY too far into friend zone for a romantic relationship to happen besides im in a pretty good position as it is LOL my friend Matt thought i liked her so when she got a new boyfriend last week he thought i would freak but we just friends and when she single friends with benefits im ok with that so i dont care if she has a boyfriend he was surprised though

and apparently when i get drunk im even more touchy feely with Lexi than normal though i have only been drunk twice in my life and when that happened when i was drunk was about a week before she got a new boyfriend, my buddy Dustin, he was concerned about it because he thought i liked her also so i explained to him that, thats just how me and Lexi are when she is single and that it dont bother me so everything is cool now

ConfusedDude
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Jun 2011, 3:41 pm

Isn't there any girl that wants to have a conversation?

hellomynameis
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Jun 2011, 5:32 pm

I'm an androgynous girl. Why can't I find any guys like you guys were I live?

ConfusedDude
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Jun 2011, 5:40 pm

hellomynameis wrote:
I'm an androgynous girl. Why can't I find any guys like you guys were I live?
First, because I'm from San Juan. And second, I don't know your age.

ConfusedDude
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Jun 2011, 9:46 pm

One of my favorite tomboy girls is ODB from Impact Wrestling(before called TNA Impact).