Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

SomethingWitty
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Jun 2011, 6:38 am

Hello all you talented artists on Wrongplanet! I have a bit of an unusual/cheeky request for you...

I would like you to design me an avatar based on this description:
Theme: The real test begins.
A student (male or female, doesn't matter) on the autistic spectrum has just taken an exam and is about to enter the playground (his peers are already playing in the playground) by a teacher/invigilator who offers him an answer sheet. The student should look confused and hesitant and the teacher/invigilator should look stern and foreboding (think Miss Trunchbull, Mathilda) The answer sheet is for the social 'test' that the student must go through in the playground. It is meant to represent the idea that the student feels more comfortable and has more fun in the exam hall than they do in the playground.
INCLUDE: Exam Hall, Playground, Teacher/Invigilator, social 'exam' sheet, student and a caption with 'Are you ready for the test?' or something along those lines.

I've tried to be specific in my description but not too specific so you can use your imagination. Remember that this is not a commission so any stickman paint job will do. I lack both the artistic talent and patience to do it myself :lol:
REWARDS!: well uhh... I dont have one :lol: Think of the reward as my eternal gratitude and your sense of goodwill after you design the avatar.
Or just think of it as something to do if you're bored... whatever works :wink:

SomethingWitty
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Jun 2011, 10:21 am

I assume the wait for a reply means you're all busy working on the picture? No? Ahhh well, this was a lost cause anyway :P