Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Zexion
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Jun 2011, 3:53 pm

The title says it all. I might write my own story once a few others have written theirs.

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 3:55 pm

I have no idea what you are talking about.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 3:57 pm

wavefreak58 wrote:
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Same here. Details please.

Zexion
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Jun 2011, 4:12 pm

Love pranking is usually when a back-stabbing person tells a naive person he/she loves him/her for a joke, the naive person ends up believing it and the back-stabbing person later on (once the naive person has made a fool of himself and says he/she love him/her as well) admits it was a joke.

Sorry for making it so unclear. Hope you understand now. Aspies tend to be naive people and I was wondering if this had happened to anyone here.

HoodedShadow
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Jun 2011, 4:17 pm

I'm not sure... Maybe, not sharing though...

The problem is that I can't tell if such thing happens to me, I can't "see it"

Email address: http://www.google.com/recaptcha/mailhid ... 0lSIA-uw==

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 4:19 pm

Zexion wrote:
Love pranking is usually when a back-stabbing person tells a naive person he/she loves him/her for a joke, the naive person ends up believing it and the back-stabbing person later on (once the naive person has made a fool of himself and says he/she love him/her as well) admits it was a joke.

Sorry for making it so unclear. Hope you understand now. Aspies tend to be naive people and I was wondering if this had happened to anyone here.

OK. I was thinking it might be something along those lines.

I don't think I ever was blatantly pranked like that. But when I was the age when that might have happened, I was so utterly clueless that it may have without my even being aware of it.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 4:35 pm

Wow. I was thinking, "how evil are kids nowadays." Then I decided to look it up on Urban Dictionary, and didn't find it, so it can't be that widespread a (edit) term.

Edit: Okay, so back to "people are more evil than I could have imagined."

Last edited by jrjones9933 on 15 Jun 2011, 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 6:13 pm

Zexion wrote:

This used to happen to me all the time when I was in school. Guys would come up to me and ask me to be their girlfriend, and I would say "yes", only to find out a short time later that they were "dared" to do it by their friends and it was just a joke. I always felt humiliated whenever that happened.

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

15 Jun 2011, 6:17 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
Zexion wrote:

This used to happen to me all the time when I was in school. Guys would come up to me and ask me to be their girlfriend, and I would say "yes", only to find out a short time later that they were "dared" to do it by their friends and it was just a joke. I always felt humiliated whenever that happened.

This happened to me in high school but I never said "Yes" to anyone. I also had people ask me for dating advice as a joke, although it took me some time to realize it. I didn't even try to give any, though. I just said "I don't know."

The whole thing actually made me pretty uncomfortable.

MollyTroubletail
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 6:30 pm

Once when I was pretty new to online chatrooms, a guy started becoming my boyfriend on chat. He was going to come meet me and everything. A few weeks later, I found out that the SAME GUY, using alternate ID's, was doing the same thing with three of my girl friends in the same chatroom, at the same time! We all dumped him simultaneously!

Frankly I dunno how he managed all our conversations at the same time, or when he had time to work or sleep between talking to all of us all the time. And who knows whether we four were even all there was.

And the most ridiculous thing is that there was no reason for him to do it in the first place. Since I'm not monogamous, I wouldn't have minded if he'd openly been dating all my friends!! !

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 7:03 pm

Many times in elementary/middle school and I knew it every single time.

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 8:30 pm

This is sort of a subject in my novel. A women who is an environmentalist pretends to love a man. The man later becomes a nuclear astronaut and the woman is so disgusted she vows to take out a restraining order on him if he goes on the mission. The astronaut dies in a horrible nuclear accident and then she realizes how much she loved him but it is too late to tell him.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 8:58 pm

I had this happen my freshman year of high school. The girl asked me out when I showed up she was not there but I saw her and her friends watching me from a distance. My best friend's older sister found out about it and chased her for a few days after but she never caught her. I was hoping his sister was going to beat the teeth out of her head. I hope she grew up to be a crack whore. :twisted:

androbot2084
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 9:04 pm

In high school I was so oblivious that when a girl asked me to go out she would bring her boyfriend on our date.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 12:06 am

Not love pranked, I used to get told all the time "he likes you" and I used to believe it.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 12:20 am

That happened to me a few times when I was in high school. I fell for it every time.