Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

DarcVidosa
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Jun 2011, 5:26 pm

I'm a little stuck. I have really not been feeling very well for the last three weeks.
Both physically and mentally. I have a lot of stress and anxiety. And have been having some very strange symptoms of it. I constantly feel dizzy, I also get tired pretty fast. I have some kind of body numbness, where many parts of my body are under-sensitive. And I'm having a lot of headaches.
I went to three doctors, who all said that it was stress related. But still, the symptoms make me worry and don't fly over because of it.
It also hasn't really be goinging well at school. I had to take a test over yesterday because I had sort of a meltdown last week. And my paper was blank when the time for the test was up. And the teacher asked if what he saw was correct, and I started crying and had to leave the classroom. And I went to the toilet and broke down there.
I cannot concentrate on learning as well as I used to. This is irritating because I have a lot of tests in this period. But my head is just full of all kinds of bad things. And I don't ecen find my self able to do the things I like, like making music.
Does anybody know how to help me with this? Because it's driving me insane.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

pree10shun
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2011, 5:29 pm

DarcVidosa wrote:
I'm a little stuck. I have really not been feeling very well for the last three weeks.
Both physically and mentally. I have a lot of stress and anxiety. And have been having some very strange symptoms of it. I constantly feel dizzy, I also get tired pretty fast. I have some kind of body numbness, where many parts of my body are under-sensitive. And I'm having a lot of headaches.
I went to three doctors, who all said that it was stress related. But still, the symptoms make me worry and don't fly over because of it.
It also hasn't really be goinging well at school. I had to take a test over yesterday because I had sort of a meltdown last week. And my paper was blank when the time for the test was up. And the teacher asked if what he saw was correct, and I started crying and had to leave the classroom. And I went to the toilet and broke down there.
I cannot concentrate on learning as well as I used to. This is irritating because I have a lot of tests in this period. But my head is just full of all kinds of bad things. And I don't ecen find my self able to do the things I like, like making music.
Does anybody know how to help me with this? Because it's driving me insane.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I know that feeling of helplessness... Is their a counsellor at school who can help you?

Or I suggest you take time off of everything and meditate to catch up with yourself...

purchase
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2011, 5:39 pm

Those sound like panic attack symptoms I've had in the past. Can you ask a doctor for an anti-anxiety medicine?

DarcVidosa
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jun 2011, 3:24 am

pree10shun wrote:

I know that feeling of helplessness... Is their a counsellor at school who can help you?

Or I suggest you take time off of everything and meditate to catch up with yourself...

I'm already seeing someone at school, but I don't think that she could help me much with this.

purchase wrote:
Those sound like panic attack symptoms I've had in the past. Can you ask a doctor for an anti-anxiety medicine?

I know it sounds like panic attack, my doctor said he could give me some anti-anxiety. But I'm not really pro at taking medicine to calm me down, because maybe my mind wouldn't work properly. While right now that could just be good for me I agree.