Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

gailryder17
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 4:29 am

For those only attracted to the same sex, do you find certain things about the opposite sex repulsive?

One time I went into Abercrombie with my mom to buy a gift card for my brother's friend and saw these two pictures of half-naked people (apparently Abercrombie is known for half-nudity). One was a girl wearing only jeans and the guy was holding jeans over his privates. When I saw the picture of the guy, I wanted to barf (okay, that's an exaggeration).

Anyone had similar experiences.

Forever in debt to your priceless advice

TB
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 5:05 am

I pitty people who are repulsed by their own sex, i find both the female and male body very beautiful. Although i can only be attracted to females because there is something psychological there which i dont have with males. Also the standars i have for a man to be considered beautiful are way higher then for females. I find any female which would get rated 5 and up to be potentially beautiful if their persona is nice ( i know this is BS but its just easy to say). For me males who look like 7 or 8 are equal to a 5 or 6 female. So yeah i find almost all females attractive but for males i find most unattractive, women lucked out on that one.

If you are repulsed by your own sex would that not mean that you are repulsed by your own body >?. Also i think homophobics are nasty hypocrits, how can you expect women to be attracted to men if you think homosexuals are repulsive ( men are not attractive).

Last edited by TB on 20 Jun 2011, 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 5:09 am

gailryder17 wrote:
For those only attracted to the same sex, do you find certain things about the opposite sex repulsive?

One time I went into Abercrombie with my mom to buy a gift card for my brother's friend and saw these two pictures of half-naked people (apparently Abercrombie is known for half-nudity). One was a girl wearing only jeans and the guy was holding jeans over his privates. When I saw the picture of the guy, I wanted to barf (okay, that's an exaggeration).

Anyone had similar experiences.

Um. I have that, but it's not to anything physical...

to his Interest."

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 9:54 am

There's not really anything I find repulsive about the female anatomy. I find that I actually appreciate the aesthetical beauty of the female form, though I'm not sexually attracted to it.

joshkuthak
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Jun 2011, 10:33 am

Not at all

gailryder17
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 12:50 pm

TB wrote:
If you are repulsed by your own sex would that not mean that you are repulsed by your own body >?. Also i think homophobics are nasty hypocrits, how can you expect women to be attracted to men if you think homosexuals are repulsive ( men are not attractive).

I'm a girl, just so you know. I'm not repulsed by my own sex (that's why I put this in the LGBT forum), but I am repulsed by my own body to some extent.

Forever in debt to your priceless advice

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2011, 3:39 am

the last time i commented on what repulses me, feelings were hurt and i hate for that to happen. so i will only comment on what physically attracts me, and that is fitness- a fit physique is the only thing i pay attention-to, i totally ignore clothing or hair or physiognomy, concentrating on the virtues of the torso, hips/thighs/buttocks/legs. even if the owner of a particularly fit body happens to be an disagreeable so-and-so [more common than not, from what i've experienced] i am still attracted to their body, no matter what gender. on 2nd thought i will say that what turns me off in women, is excessive femininity, and in men, excessive masculinity/machismo. i like tomboyish women and effeminate men.

Ysone
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Jul 2011, 1:25 pm

I do. Not towards pictures I guess. I guess that's how you figure out that you are gay. You just don't feel comfortably to be aroused in anyways with a male figure. I tried dating guys when I was really confused with my attraction towards girl. But it didn't work. I guess if you call that feelings repulsion towards the opposite sex then every gays/ lesbians has it.

Zen
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2011, 4:46 pm

It's only really the female unmentionables that repulse me. :lol: Bodies in general I think repulse me less than the average person, since I'm not repulsed by things like fat and body hair, which a lot of people (male or female) seem to be.