Page 1 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 7:39 pm

Yep the Jackass star is dead. Though we know he drank and drove we have people attacking him just hours after his death including the person who now looks like a cartoon, Roger Ebert. So I say to anyone who attacks someone just hours after their death, shut up.

johnsmcjohn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 7:57 pm

He drank and drove. He died in a fiery car wreck, burning his passenger so badly they can't identify him. He was famous for sticking a hotwheels up his ass. I'm glad he's dead. He deserved every moment of immolation he suffered.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 8:11 pm

He got what he had coming to him.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 8:42 pm

johnsmcjohn wrote:
He was famous for sticking a hotwheels up his ass.

So that's why his name sounds familiar... He was "that guy" from Jackass!

I'm not sure whether or not I should feel sorry for someone who died while drunk driving, especially since he maimed his passenger in the process.

aldent8807
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Jun 2011, 8:47 pm

What?! Dunn is dead??? Holy s**t....this sucks SOOOO much ass. Maybe not in Jackass so much, but in Viva La Bam and that one show where he used to help people get revenge on their sh***y roommates, he was great. Yet another great person becomes a victim of alcohol, while you RARELY hear about something like this happening when someone is on weed, yet alcohol is STILL legal, and weed is still NOT legal. Oh, and theres the obvious fact that(I don't think anyway, someone correct me if I'm wrong) you can't get cancer from smoking weed, but even if you have just 1 beer ever your risking yourself for pancreatic cancer.

Anyway, done with my rant. RIP Dunn, you will be missed.

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 8:57 pm

So it goes.

sgrannel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 9:14 pm

Guess he couldn't handle the success. Too bad he killed someone else, too. I was a fan of SOME of his work.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=outbQxv7Xl0[/youtube]

But a dog knows his boy can go wrong

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 9:26 pm

My 13 year old son said (with reverence in his voice) -He died like he lived, as a daredevil. :roll:

Pfft, I said, he died because he was doing something dangerous and stupid.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 9:38 pm

Wow people lets attack him just hours after his death. I feel sick for you guys.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 9:58 pm

I will never say a death is deserved no matter who it is. Yes he drank and drive but there many people who do that. I wouldn't say a 21 year old deserved to die if they died while drinking and driving. I will never either celebrate a death or be glad someone is dead or say they deserved to die.

johnsmcjohn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 10:03 pm

thewrll wrote:
Wow people lets attack him just hours after his death. I feel sick for you guys.

Perhaps this slipped by you, or perhaps you're admiration of Ryan blinds you to this so I'll quote the news article where I first read the story:

APnews wrote:
A passenger, Zachary Hartwell, 30, of West Chester, Pa., was also killed...Both Dunn and Hartwell were severely burned. Police said they were able to identify Dunn through his tattoos and hair.

Ryan killed someone. They burned to death and it's his fault. I feel no sorrow for Ryan. I feel bad for Zachary and his family because he was immolated due to Ryan's stupidity.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 10:27 pm

thewrll wrote:

I feel sick that anyone would defend him, since there is just something wrong about a guy who likes to hurt himself and others - especially by driving while drunk.

He died as he lived, and the rest of the world goes on.
johnsmcjohn wrote:
... Ryan killed someone. They burned to death and it's his fault. I feel no sorrow for Ryan. I feel bad for Zachary and his family because he was immolated due to Ryan's stupidity.

Hear! Hear! Well said, JM! Well said!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 11:48 pm

Yes he killed someone. The guy could also have not gotten into the car. Also I felt sorry for anyone whether they killed someone or not. I believe that everyones life is special no matter what horrible things they do. When George Bush and Dick Cheney die I will feel sorry that they died. When the people who torture others die I will feel sorry for them. I feel sorry that a person dies no matter what they did to die.

Subotai
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 4:25 am

aldent8807 wrote:
What?! Dunn is dead??? Holy sh**....this sucks SOOOO much ass. Maybe not in Jackass so much, but in Viva La Bam and that one show where he used to help people get revenge on their sh***y roommates, he was great. Yet another great person becomes a victim of alcohol, while you RARELY hear about something like this happening when someone is on weed, yet alcohol is STILL legal, and weed is still NOT legal. Oh, and theres the obvious fact that(I don't think anyway, someone correct me if I'm wrong) you can't get cancer from smoking weed, but even if you have just 1 beer ever your risking yourself for pancreatic cancer.

Anyway, done with my rant. RIP Dunn, you will be missed.

You can get lung cancer from smoking anything. And being high slows your reaction time so it's not a great idea to drive afterwards.

RIP Ryan Dunn :salut:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 9:00 am

Rest In Peace, Zachary Hartwell.

What? 8O

You don't know who he was? :roll:

Zachary Hartwell was the passenger in the car - the man that Ryan Dunn MURDERED!

You people who mourn the death of a murderer and ignore his victim make ME sick. :evil:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 9:04 am

Quote:
Ryan Dunn is dead

quoted for "truth"

(doyyyyy)