Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

XsamX
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jun 2011, 4:48 pm

Make your group of friends you have to spell correct and to make sure they stay with you you have to act the same if you're different from people you will be treated differently
and you will not be looked at as the same. I remember when I was a kid I was playing this game with the other children in the field we had to hold this egg
we can let the egg drop off the spoon until we hit the bucket the teacher gave me mine it was my turn to go and try but I couldn't move I got scared I froze.
I could hear everyone behind me saying on Sammy cheering me on but I couldn't do it by mine kept saying just move but my feet when let me I couldn't move whatsoever
and there was too much pressure on me at one time too many kids around me too many voices I was terrified because of this then one of the kids behind me
yelled out at me GO!! ! Or something along that line he didn't understand and was very mean by the sound of his voice it scared me scared me enough to make me
panic and drop the spoon I ran I actually think I was covering my ears as I ran once I gone over to the doors that whent inside the school I stopped but I wouldn't look behind me
at the other children. The teacher ran after me after she yelled to the other kid that was rude I remember as she was running over to me I was thinking in my mind
just leave me alone won't you? I was only seven years old at this time I remember the teacher had to actually make me look at the other kids and drag me back
she did it nicely but I definitely didn't want to go.

I remember when I was younger sitting up on the hill looking down on the other children playing I was picking at the grass and wondering why I couldn't get the urge
our understanding of a conversation to make a friend or to go and talk to someone.
(Not done yet takeing brake from wrghting)

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2011, 4:58 pm

When I was a child, I loved everything until I started school. I acted like a psychopath from then until about grade nine to twelve where I rapidly reverted back into the loving everything state. Although I am a ton more mature now than I was originally.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2011, 5:07 pm

Yes. I espicaly hated other people...espicaly other kids. I remember growing up feeling like I was born the wrong species.

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2011, 5:21 pm

I still hate the world! Well, most of it at least. As a child...I wasn't concerned or even aware of being different until the age of about...7 or 8 perhaps. From then on I somewhat resented other people my age, and that has only grown since.

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2011, 5:37 pm

I loved the world until I started school. Then I started to hate a few things. Then when I got to secondary school I hated everything, and that continued until just over a year ago.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2011, 6:13 pm

I was an outcast mostly throughout my childhood, bar a few friends. My mother seems to have the illusion that because lots came to my birthday parties, it meant I had lots of friends, but the fact is, they came because they got invitations and knew they would get free food, games and gifts, and one or two said as much to me as well. Behind the parties, most of them did not like me and kept a distance. I don't think I came to dislike the world until I hit 11 when the bullying and exclusion really got bad, however. Before that, I tended to focus on being top of the class and on special projects I did. Even the teachers didn't much like me before the age of about 9, because I would get up and do their job, basically, lol.

aspie48
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2011, 6:17 pm

i remember kindergarden just sucked a lot...

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2011, 6:17 pm

I never hated the world as a child. I didn't start feeling this way until I was in my twenties. In my teens I felt the whole world was after me and people will always target me.

PrisonerSix
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2011, 12:03 pm

There were parts of the world I hated as a child, but there were a few places I thought were safe too. I often took abuse from my older siblings, who would never treat me equally, always treated me like I was a big joke to the point where I finally decided I'd had enough, so I isolated myself from them and spent as much time alone as possible.

Parents later insisted my sister and I go to the same school, and she would get her friends to pick on me, which my parents never believed because they thought that girls were little angels who never did anything bad or wrong.

The next thing that went wrong was my older brother got my parents obsessed with the idea of me swimming, something I'd refused to do in the past, so they then forced me into the pool every time my sister went, which she used to her advantage to stop me from doing what I liked to do. My parents insisted all of my problems would go away if I would stop being interested in anything else and swim 7 days a week, get suntanned, build huge muscles, and have swimming parties. One summer, they took every activity I liked to do away from me and only allowed me to sit around and wait to be told by my sister it was time to go swimming since according to them it would "build me up to where I would be a human being."

Junior High and High School was where my hatred of the world expanded even more. Constant tormenting and being blamed for it by my parents who insisted it was my fault. The forced socialization with my sister I had to go through in college didn't help me either, since my parents often threatened to institutionalize me if I didn't always go out everywhere she wanted me to go, like to the mall, football games, parties, and just about everywhere else because she felt it was demeaning to her to go anywhere by herself, since my parents insisted if I stayed in the house too much, I'd become "warped" and unable to do anything for myself and the only way to prevent that from happening was to go out places with my sister because only the activities she did would prevent me from warping, not activities outside of the house that I liked to do.

Since getting away from my family, I've searched for better places in the world and have occasionally, but not often, found them.

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2011, 1:46 pm

I don't remember feeling actual hatred (or what I think is hatred) until well into adulthood. I was to oblivious to understand what hatred is. Even now, I cannot sustain hatred for any length of time. I consider this a good thing.