Stop blaming everything on Mr Aspergers.

Page 7 of 9 [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jun 2011, 2:22 am

Aspergers start off being a victim of bullies: larger/older kids pick on the smaller kid with Asperger. Asperger kid grows bigger and he/she may end up becoming a bully picking on smaller kids. Big bullies and small victims.

Aspergers victims become Asperger bullies. The vicious cycle of violence Victim to Bully continues. The victims and the bullies may also have Aspergers/ADD or other behavioural problems that makes people prone to violence and anti-social criminal behaviour.

Aspergers being rejected by peers, picked last in sports and socially excluded are being bullied non-physically without realising it. Rejection/social exclusion hurts a lot more than physical/verbal bullying.

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 on 28 Jun 2011, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2011, 12:16 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
So your name is not Mr Aspergers. You are just talking for Mr Aspergers? His name is Mr Asperger, btw, or Herr Asperger.

His name is Olaf Asperger. :wink:

The year is still young.

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2011, 12:27 pm

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:
Aspergers start off being a victim of bullies: larger/older kids pick on the smaller kid with Asperger. Asperger kid grows bigger and he/she may end up becoming a bully picking on smaller kids. Big bullies and small victims.

Aspergers victims become Asperger bullies. The vicious cycle of violence Victim to Bully continues. The victims and the bullies may also have Aspergers/ADD or other behavioural problems that makes people prone to violence and anti-social criminal behaviour. or other behavioural problems that makes people prone to violence and anti-social criminal behaviour.

Aspergers being rejected by peers, picked last in sports and socially excluded are being bullied non-physically without realising it. Rejection/social exclusion hurts a lot more than physical/verbal bullying.

I get it now. You hold your breath until nearly pass out then you write down whatever crap pops into your oxygen deprived brain.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2011, 12:39 pm

Ambivalence wrote:
ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
So your name is not Mr Aspergers. You are just talking for Mr Aspergers? His name is Mr Asperger, btw, or Herr Asperger.

His name is Olaf Asperger. :wink:

He did make it sound like his last name is Aspergers and he felt like he was being blamed for people's problem in his original post. I found it kinda confusing.

Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Jun 2011, 9:08 pm

(Insert any failure/mistake/error) Aspergers made me do that.

Aspergers is used by some as the ultimate Defence and Get out of jail free card. I do not have to fully accept responsibility for my actions. My Aspergers is to blame for that. oops Aspergers made me do it.

It would be a joke if someone was to tell a police officer or a judge that Aspergers made them break the law and they did not know or can not remember doing the alleged crime. I believe Aspergers is either a mental illness or a neurological impairment? Either way an Asperger would not be fully responsible for his/her own actions.

Black out, full memory loss when Aspergers takes over a person's mind and body and makes them do something without thinking through the consequences. Aspergers experiencing a psychotic episode and you can not remember what happened. Aspergers and being possessed by demons, transforms a normal person into a psychopath zombie.

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 on 29 Jun 2011, 11:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2011, 9:22 pm

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:

Aspergers victims become Asperger bullies. The vicious cycle of violence Victim to Bully continues. The victims and the bullies may also have Aspergers/ADD or other behavioural problems that makes people prone to violence and anti-social criminal behaviour.

I thought it was more like aspergers causes people to come off as 'socially akward' and thus leads to the bullying...and yes some who are bullied become bullies, though I myself am now 21 and still have not and do not desire to become a bully or anything like that. But I can only speak for myself.

Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Jun 2011, 10:33 am

The Self Diagnosed Aspie may wear their self diagnosis as a Badge of Honour. Aspergers now clearly defines this person's life. Hip, hip hooray. ZOMG! Now out in the open they can use Aspergers as an excuse for being a jerk to everyone. ROFL :P

Aspergers makes them a thoughtless, unemotional creature who can not feel any empathy towards others. hehe :P

Aspergers allows them to say and do whatever they want and never be held accountable for their actions. Aspergers is their ultimate ace card and they can always cry discrimination and play the victim card. Win, win. :)

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

30 Jun 2011, 11:08 am

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:
The Self Diagnosed Aspie may wear their self diagnosis as a Badge of Honour. Aspergers now clearly defines this person's life. Hip, hip hooray. ZOMG! Now out in the open they can use Aspergers as an excuse for being a jerk to everyone. ROFL :P

Aspergers makes them a thoughtless, unemotional creature who can not feel any empathy towards others. hehe :P

Aspergers allows them to say and do whatever they want and never be held accountable for their actions. Aspergers is their ultimate ace card and they can always cry discrimination and play the victim card. Win, win. :)

That comment was an epic FAIL. :thumbdown: :shameonyou:

b9
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2011, 1:39 pm

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:

you have 3 emoticons in your post, and they are all identical, but the sentiments in your various sentences (that each emoticon i am referring to is contained in) that comprises your post are different, and i can not discern why.

but i only gave it a few minutes thought, i so am satisfied with naught.

draelynn
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2011, 3:04 pm

It seems we have found DarkLord's special interest...

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2011, 3:15 pm

draelynn wrote:
It seems we have found DarkLord's special interest...

Can we blame it on Mr Asperger?

Grazia
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Jun 2011, 5:20 pm

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:

Have you by any chance just put on your 'Silly Suit' with all the shiny buttons, and pressed 'logic override' by mistake?

Or is it that you crave attention - postive, negative, any attention will do rather than being ignored? If so, why don't you simply go to the appropriate area of this site and confess that you're lonely?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2011, 5:44 pm

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:

Yes because I am always telling everyone I have AS so I can do whatever I want and accuse everyone of discrimination....lol come on get real. I self diagnosed and then had it confirmed by my counseler because AS was the disorder that happened to fit a lot of my symptoms and you don't see me bragging about it or playing the victim card because of it. But if you want to be ignorant go ahead.

oldmantime
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2011, 11:16 pm

why the continuous feeding of this turd person?

Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jul 2011, 6:54 am

I saw in another thread a sick and twisted loser guy with AS who has never had a gf claims he wants to kill the competition because he wants their girl friends. Having AS we do not know if that guy is serious or not. We tend to take everything literally and can not read between the lines.

Trying to shift the blame all on AS is an admission of guilt. You may as well blatantly lie and deny everything.

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2011, 9:01 am

Dark_Lord_2008 wrote:
I saw in another thread a sick and twisted loser guy with AS who has never had a gf claims he wants to kill the competition because he wants their girl friends. Having AS we do not know if that guy is serious or not. We tend to take everything literally and can not read between the lines.

Trying to shift the blame all on AS is an admission of guilt. You may as well blatantly lie and deny everything.

What is with your fixation on other people and their faults? Are you feeling inadequate so you have to make yourself feel better by pointing out the failings of others? You're clearly not trying to help anyone.