Page 1 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

peacerunner
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Jun 2011, 5:51 am

I can't stand tight clothes so sometimes I wear a bigger size than I need and I try to find loose waistbands. I love hats a LOT esp those with a brim. I have a soft cotton knit PINK brimmed sunhat that is my fav although it is getting pretty sad looking. But this is one thing that i think is interesting. Whenever I go to buy a bra they come out of nowhere and measure me right in the store. They always tell me I am a 32B. I have worn a 36B forever. They don't stock that size so I have to buy it at their online store. They actually ARGUE with me and try to make me try a 32 so I usually do it just because in conflict i can be passive since I dont now how to make them leave me alone. The 36 is so comfy. Also, I often buy undies in the girls department. A girls size large is perfect for me becaues it is loose enough and fits better than the womens small. Plus I like the cute designs, days of the week, etc. Hello Kitty is my fav but i remember a boyfriend from several years ago who really thought that was weird. The girls stuff is cheaper too.also i never wear heels because i would fall flat on my face.
:oops:

K-R-X
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Jun 2011, 7:17 am

Guys view - I've dated a couple people who do the same thing. I have to admit, they still are some of my favorite people.

If you think its cute and it makes you happy, so long as it isn't actually inappropriate, don't let anyone stop you.

My 2 cents.

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2011, 8:01 am

I am 25 and can where childs small!! !! (130lb. BTW) so that's cool. Cute disney characters and such YA! I was wearing C bras but am now into wearing 34B which fits great! Only $8 a piece at Walmart so cheap too! (hopefully NOT cheap made they hold up fine for now.) I'm also a shirt/jeans type of girl. Jeans all the time even during 90+ degree summers here in Florida while everyone else is wearing shorts. I like darker denim since I've heard it makes you look slimmer to which I agree with. I invest some money into shoes. I have a $45 pair of Shape Ups which I LOVE! Also with high heels I would fall on my face too. LOL!

LadySera
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Jul 2011, 1:43 am

I like to chill in loose clothes but I like to dress up sometimes too. I love heels but don't wear them all of the time. Right now I'm really into boots, which is probably making me seem even odder since it's the summer. If I was thin I'd totally wear the girl's character underwear too. They are cute.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2011, 10:19 am

If i'm indoors I often wear mens shirts because they're bigger around the wrists and neck, and I dislike things tight to my neck.

GammaGeek
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2011, 7:16 pm

If I had my way, I'd always wear boot cut jeans, high heels and a t shirt. I don't care if I'm already freakishly tall; I think they're cute looking. However, I can not even sit in high heels without unbearable pain, let alone walk around and such. Therefore, my daily uniform is jeans, a t shirt and either torn up sneakers or no shoes at all. As for bras, I honestly lied about my actual size because my grandma and aunt embarassed me so much at the store.

Waddie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Jul 2011, 10:16 pm

I love big clothes even though I am a big woman. I hate tight clothes. They itch and they make me feel clausterphobic. Yuck. One of the other problems I have is that I like cute stuff on my clothes like a little kid does. But, it is really hard to get when you want to wear such big clothes. Truthfully, I find that men's clothes are infinetly more comfortable. :D

MyriaJean
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Jul 2011, 1:04 am

I wear too-big bras too when I do wear them. The past couple years I've just been wearing tank tops with support.
I prefer close-fitting but stretchy tops and a skirt with leggings (no spandex, lycra blend is okay). I also love hoodies. I can only stand minimalist shoes ("barefoot" shoes) - I have a pair of sandals that I made from a kit, and schemes to make more types of shoes with the thin rubber sole. I knit a pair of boots that I need to felt and sole - then I will have winter shoes :D

muzikislyf
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Jul 2011, 9:45 pm

Loose fitting clothing only!!

verticalmum
Raven
Raven

24 Jul 2011, 7:11 am

Yep, same here, can not stand tight clothes, always buy a couple of sizes bigger, and often mens clothes cause they are more comfy. My friend always says to me, "you have a great body,I don't know why you dont show it off" because I cannot stand tight clothes!! !! !! and I am also impervious to hot weather....so it has to be really hot to get me in shorts or t-shirt........

Squirsh
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Jul 2011, 3:56 pm

I can't wear anything tight around the neck, tops of the arms or my hips. Tight around the legs is alright though. I love clothes made of soft fabrics with preferably no buttons that need fastening. I can tolerate rough fabric but sometimes have to wear soft leggings under demin jeans. As a child I wore a lot of boys clothes because it was hard to find girls clothes that weren't frilly or had lots of buttons and ribbons. I wear more dresses now because I can tolerate shopping more and take the time to find something that's pretty and comfortable. I have a few dresses that I love and they're so comfortable.

Meow101
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2011, 4:09 pm

I don't know what sadist made the "tight = sexy" rule, but it sucks. I can't stand tight clothing! I also buy bras that are bigger than I measure because I can't stand them binding me. High heels---same sadist...LOL. :lol: I have been able to find looser fitting clothes that still look good, but it takes some time and effort. Especially with the shoes. I have pretty bad sensory issues so I get picky about tight and itchy clothing. If I have to wear it all day, it had better be comfortable!

~Kate

Si tot mai multe cere.
--Mihai Eminescu

NerdGeekMom
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Jul 2011, 4:24 pm

Nylon tights is the more sadistic, in my opinion. It bites. I wear loose clothes and must wear tight leggings, for some reason. But over the leggings, I wear loose flowing skirts. Love crocs.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2011, 4:43 pm

I dislike tight clothing also, and cannot wear jeans unless they are loose rather than stretch fit.
I hate anything constricting my waist. I am happiest in a loose sundress, as it means not having to mess around with undoing things to pee.
I also wear tights with baggy shorts quite a lot, and love slipping into my loose, fleecy nightdress when at home.
I don't wear high heels. I have never even felt tempted to try a pair. I stick to boots or sandals and sometimes even go out in slippers.

I have only ever worn bra tops, never a proper bra, as I cannot stand the straps.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2011, 6:49 pm

pah, wear what you want. i have some disney knickers and would buy hello kitty ones if i saw them in my size. a trip to H&M is in order...

Guilted_Lady
Raven
Raven

24 Jul 2011, 8:38 pm

I am constantly wearing a pair of high heeled ankle boots, with no matter what I wear. I sometimes wear dresses but if it's hot or I'm feeling super casual I'll just wear jeans and a nice top (sometimes a tank-top). I reserve shorts and t-shirts for sleepwear.

?Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.?