Page 6 of 8 [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 10:56 am

If you hate him so much, why don't you stop paying attention to him? He's one dude out of how many billions?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 2:23 pm

iamnotaparakeet wrote:
If you hate him so much, why don't you stop paying attention to him? He's one dude out of how many billions?

Because too many people have allowed themselves to be influenced by his inane ranting, which is purposely antagonistic toward liberals. Plus, he's constantly on the air - whether shown in a pro or anti light - and so he's very hard to get away from.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 3:44 pm

Didnt know that Glenn Beck was at war with 9-11 Truthers.

Since I consider them to be as looney as he is I think both parties are welcome to anihilate each other!

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 4:57 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
iamnotaparakeet wrote:

Because too many people have allowed themselves to be influenced by his inane ranting, which is purposely antagonistic toward liberals. Plus, he's constantly on the air - whether shown in a pro or anti light - and so he's very hard to get away from.

One day I somehow ended up watching MSNBC news and found it to be antagonistic to conservatives.
I haven't watched it since so I've had nothing to cry about.
If other people want to get their news from MSNBC then that's THEIR business.
You people seem to thrive on torturing yourselves and trying to control others via censorship.
Get lives...........
:?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 8:18 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
iamnotaparakeet wrote:

One day I somehow ended up watching MSNBC news and found it to be antagonistic to conservatives.
You people seem to thrive on torturing yourselves and trying to control others via censorship.
Get lives...........

When have I ever said you can't watch Fox, or listen to Beck? I just reserve the right to be critical of them.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 8:48 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
iamnotaparakeet wrote:

Get lives...........

When have I ever said you can't watch Fox, or listen to Beck? I just reserve the right to be critical of them.

Quote:
Because too many people have allowed themselves to be influenced by his inane ranting, which is purposely antagonistic toward liberals.

What it is is you and your liberal comrades spend too much time harping on what other people are doing and what’s being broadcast as if you can influence it.
I’ve never watched these people that are giving you all fits but with all this ranting maybe I should start. Apparently I’m missing something good since it seems almost universaly that anything you all dislike I like.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 11:40 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
iamnotaparakeet wrote:

Get lives...........

Quote:
Because too many people have allowed themselves to be influenced by his inane ranting, which is purposely antagonistic toward liberals.

What it is is you and your liberal comrades spend too much time harping on what other people are doing and what’s being broadcast as if you can influence it.
I’ve never watched these people that are giving you all fits but with all this ranting maybe I should start. Apparently I’m missing something good since it seems almost universaly that anything you all dislike I like.

Glenn Beck is starting his own television station, it wouldn't surprise me if liberals go even more spastic over that, then they ever have.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 1:22 am

If he's still the prophet of the insane, accusing liberals of every evil in the world on his new show, then you damn betcha I'll be speaking my mind about that loon.
And no, I'm not telling anyone they shouldn't watch him - I'm just saying I think he plays up to the most paranoid in our country.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 7:16 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
If he's still the prophet of the insane, accusing liberals of every evil in the world on his new show, then you damn betcha I'll be speaking my mind about that loon.
And no, I'm not telling anyone they shouldn't watch him - I'm just saying I think he plays up to the most paranoid in our country.

Oh I have GOT to start watcing that show!
:twisted:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 1:05 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Well, just keep in mind that Beck himself has said that he's the equivalent of a rodeo clown who no one could take seriously. And yet, not only do millions of people hang on his every word, but he seems to be believing his own schtick, as he has had his tent meeting-like-revival in DC, and plans another in Israel, and has been mixing evangelical end times theology in with his right wing politics. Hey, if that's your thing, then you can be my guest to it. Otherwise, the rest of us will see Beck as nothing more than just half huckster, half deluded, would be redneck messiah.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 1:05 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

He's starting his own network.

www.glennbeck.com

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 1:18 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

www.glennbeck.com

In other words, there will be a network that will finally make Fox look sane.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 1:21 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

www.glennbeck.com

The more you bash Glenn Beck, the higher my opinion of him is, and if you start praising him, I know it wouldn't be honest at this point, so don't try the reverse psychology routine.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 1:32 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

www.glennbeck.com

The more you bash Glenn Beck, the higher my opinion of him is, and if you start praising him, I know it wouldn't be honest at this point, so don't try the reverse psychology routine.

Trust me, as this is a forum for Aspies, it could be easily misconstrued that I was only trying to fake you out by reverse psychology, and thus I'd be seen as a traitor to my liberal ideals. Plus, it's too much fun ripping into crazy.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 3:58 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

www.glennbeck.com

Trust me, as this is a forum for Aspies, it could be easily misconstrued that I was only trying to fake you out by reverse psychology, and thus I'd be seen as a traitor to my liberal ideals. Plus, it's too much fun ripping into crazy.

So you're telling me the riots in Europe which he predicted were coming aren't happening and the news of the riots in the UK are just a figment of everyone's imagination?

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 4:22 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
iamnotaparakeet wrote:

If it were not for Beck-hating and often inanely ranting Wrong Planeteers I would likely have no idea who is the hated Glenn Beck nor the despised Bill Reilly.

Even in the days when I was in town and on campus, subsrcibing to the paper and watching TV I had no trouble being totally ignorant of the inane ranters or the silver toingued orators opposing them.

How much ranting do you know that is NOT purposely antagonistic to somebody? This is not man eats dog. Despite the aristocratic mythology, I suspect an impartial observer would find fewer people are actually influenced than you think. Even the socialized are not actually boobs.