What's the best way to approach girls?

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

lynxeye1
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Sep 2006, 2:39 pm

i find girls to more accepting that you are weird than most guys. Dinner i find is the best time to talk to new girls just make sure that both u and the girl are in a group to make it less akward. I had a female lab for chemitry who i did not know besides from class. It is akward at my school because for every girl there is 5 guys. As for starting a relationship with a girl i have no experience

Xuincherguixe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2006, 11:39 pm

BazzaMcKenzie wrote:
Have you got someone that can help translate body language?

No. It would be useful. Maybe I can ask a friend that just recently moved to Vancouver (it's just a Ferry Trip over) to help out.

Mind you I'd need to figure out where to find the women first.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2006, 5:25 pm

be tall and jerk

if you are short and nice then u r f***ed

AmyRose
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Sep 2006, 5:34 pm

Well, since most of my friends are girls, approaching them is not a big deal to me. Just treat them like you want to be friends with them. Try saying "Hi" to them. Just remember to be yourself--if they don't like you the way you are, it's really pointless to go for them. You want someone who will accept you as you are, not some fake personality you make up.

The number 1 mistake is trying to get every girl to like you. It DOES NOT work. Lying to them about yourself will make things terrible, and they will hate you. Trust me, you want a girl who will accept you the way you are, so be yourself.

Hope this helps. :)

Sedaka
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2006, 10:29 pm

maybe it's because im an aspie.........

but i do like it when guys just start up a conversation with me, cause honestly; i prolly wouldn't do it myself. sure it's awkward... but in a good way.

if it's a girl you know you will see again, maybe just keep the first few exchanges short. build some kind of friendship first.

but it does help if there is somethin in common between you... say you're in the same class or are doin somethin similar.