Any aspie near the region of Montréal?

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

leviathans
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jul 2011, 10:22 pm

Hey everybody,

I'm a 21 years old student with Asperger.
I was wondering if there is any aspie near Montréal who would like to hang-out. We could just chat, play board-games, play video-games or anything else. It would just be cool to meet some fellow aspies. I always wanted to meet other aspies like me! :D

Btw, if you're don't have a diagnosis, I could help you because I have the officials tests at home! :o

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2011, 10:16 am

I do not live near Montreal but if you want to meet fellow aspies, another way to do it is to join an aspergers group at meetup.com. I'm not sure if Montreal has one but you can easily search for it to see.

leviathans
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Jul 2011, 10:52 pm

jc6chan wrote:
I do not live near Montreal but if you want to meet fellow aspies, another way to do it is to join an aspergers group at meetup.com. I'm not sure if Montreal has one but you can easily search for it to see.

Sadly there is no Asperger group at meetup.com... But you just made me realize that I could start a group! That's a good idea.

curlyfry
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2011, 10:57 pm

Way to be proactive.

meeemoi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jul 2011, 12:25 am

i was thinking of starting one a bit back and started the process till they asked for my cc number which i am paranoid about putting on the web, If ever you do start a group send me an email ill love to meet other aspies!

leviathans wrote:
jc6chan wrote:

Sadly there is no Asperger group at meetup.com... But you just made me realize that I could start a group! That's a good idea.

meeemoi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jul 2011, 12:28 am

where did you get tested? from my understanding here it is not possible through the medicare system privatly im told would cost 5000$ ! !! :?

leviathans wrote:
Hey everybody,

I'm a 21 years old student with Asperger.
I was wondering if there is any aspie near Montréal who would like to hang-out. We could just chat, play board-games, play video-games or anything else. It would just be cool to meet some fellow aspies. I always wanted to meet other aspies like me! :D

Btw, if you're don't have a diagnosis, I could help you because I have the officials tests at home! :o

cornelius6
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Aug 2011, 7:06 pm

I live in Montreal and have Aspergers, I would also be curious to meet someone else on the spectrum in the flesh.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 2:26 am

I'm not unfortunately. I'm in the USA. But Hon Hon Hon French Canada. Greetings from the USA.

MannyBoo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 4:55 am

Hello, just a random question about your country.

If I go to Montreal and not speak French, only English, will people be offended or dislike?

No offenses intended, but I really can’t speak or understand any French.

Should I learn some basic French before going to Quebec?