Page 739 of 789 [ 12622 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 736, 737, 738, 739, 740, 741, 742 ... 789  Next

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2019, 6:00 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
The Grand Inquisitor wrote:
So March 1st marked a full year of beard growth. From here I have two options. Either I can continue letting it grow as I have, or I can trim it up to where it starts to split in the middle, or "fork". I'm leaning towards option two but won't take action until I'm sure that that's what I want to do.

It's also been about six months since my last hair cut. I'm not really sure what I want to do with my hair in terms of style. I have a couple of ideas but again, I haven't decided.

What do you all think?

You should let it fork like they did in the old days!

I have actually tried emphasising the fork to see what it would look like, at least in the mirror. It looks alright, but again each side looks a little on the thinner side, though that may just be due to the lighting in my bathroom. I think I am going to trim it like I said for the foreseeable future and try growing it longer again when I'm a little older and see if it's gotten any thicker with age. It's quite likely that I'll still have the fork at that time though and that being the case, I'll probably style it to emphasise the fork on occasion.

Mom2Randall
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Mar 2019, 1:58 pm

[img]Mom2Randall[/img]

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2019, 2:04 am

Finally went to the barber's Image

CosmicRuss
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2019, 10:52 pm

^ They missed a bit! :lol:

Farunel
Raven
Raven

16 Mar 2019, 10:53 pm

Why would you butcher the curls that way. Travesty.

(Not serious, by the way. But still)

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2019, 10:37 pm

Farunel wrote:

Why would you butcher the curls that way. Travesty.

(Not serious, by the way. But still)

It was time to tidy things up a bit

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2019, 1:02 pm

MonaLyssa33
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Mar 2019, 7:51 pm

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2019, 9:38 pm

^^
Cool shirt and yes, you are attractive.

betty_ferret
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Mar 2019, 10:11 pm

That was me a long, long time ago (6 years ago, perhaps?) with my first ferret, Betty Ferret. I am administering what I would refer to as "betticine" - a combo of Betty and medicine, duh, why am I even explaining this? She is, unfortunately, no longer with us, as she developed three different types of cancer, being the albino ferret that she was, and lost her little ferret battle (oh my gosh, I want to cry, why am I going into so much detail?!?) two and a half years ago. Albino ferrets only exist because they are specifically bred to be albino, but they are also super susceptible to a plethora of diseases. (All ferrets are, but it's especially the case for albinos.) FERRETS RULE!

betty_ferret
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Mar 2019, 10:13 pm

also, can someone please, kindly tell me how to actually get pictures to show up like everyone else is somehow able to do?

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 2:53 am

betty_ferret wrote:
also, can someone please, kindly tell me how to actually get pictures to show up like everyone else is somehow able to do?

I fixed the picture for you.

Instead of just posting the link to your picture , click on the insert image ( 1 ) and post it into the field (2 ) then click insert into message (3)

Nice ferret by the way :D

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

betty_ferret
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Mar 2019, 10:52 pm

Thank you very much! One day, when I'm feeling up to it, I shall make a post of all of my ferrets. I also just realized that I never ever ever share pictures of myself online. I felt okay doing it in this forum, though. I don't know why...

Farunel
Raven
Raven

25 Mar 2019, 11:35 pm

betty_ferret wrote:
That was me a long, long time ago (6 years ago, perhaps?) with my first ferret, Betty Ferret. I am administering what I would refer to as "betticine" - a combo of Betty and medicine, duh, why am I even explaining this? She is, unfortunately, no longer with us, as she developed three different types of cancer, being the albino ferret that she was, and lost her little ferret battle (oh my gosh, I want to cry, why am I going into so much detail?!?) two and a half years ago. Albino ferrets only exist because they are specifically bred to be albino, but they are also super susceptible to a plethora of diseases. (All ferrets are, but it's especially the case for albinos.) FERRETS RULE!

I know the feeling, my family(Mostly my mom) used to run a ferret rescue called "Friends of Fuzzies", heh. It was always sad when one started to give out. They all have such unique little personalities, it's sad to see them suffering. They're so rough and tumble, yet so fragile simultaneously. Things like grief can kill them, say if they live in pairs, and one ferret passes away. The other might stop eating.

I have two right now I adopted from one of the other shelters we were connected to in Prineville. I love the two little buggers. Such drastically different personalities though.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2019, 3:26 pm

feeli0
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2019, 7:56 pm

Returned from my holiday in the South Pacific. This is me on the island of Mauke (pop 400 approx) only 2 tourists on the island. The gentleman is Tangata, our host and the local policeman, who has worked diligently to eradicate domestic violence on the island.

AQ 40
ASD-1