Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1388 of 2000 [ 31993 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1389, 1390, 1391 ... 2000  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2019, 11:31 am

Lack of food in my belly

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2019, 2:38 pm

Something weird happened, my Spotify audio wasn’t working right, it’s working now. Coffee didn’t woke me up, I’m sooo tired now. I’m going back to bed.

MagicKnight
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Nov 2019, 2:51 pm

I am not sure what's wrong but I'm not well today.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2019, 8:57 pm

Hope by some way you allz feel better, starting to think this stuff is contageous .
Today was starting to feel hopeless... the heater guy making excuses , will not commit..
How does he runn a business ,, furnace parts place reccomended him..So started researching.
Suspected parts ..OMG , during winter ..parts are looking like 600 dollars ,, not including any labour or service visit charges .. prolly over 1200 usd .. to service, what was a perfectly good working system one week , but weird the next. Crud !, system must be 25 yrs old or better . Looks almost new , quite honestly .. Oh boy .. always thought a furnace was bought with a lifetime in mind. Have exceeded level of skill sets .. Cannot fathom getting a loan., plus cold season , what do i do inbetween times.
Well got the furnace going again. .. now am at a loss.. how long will it work. This is not good ,, have warm clothes. Have much stuff to do here. To maintain property .. otherwise more troubles with city.
Thought this was my last year .well am warmer right now. Think am in trouble. If could find a fast furnace place to replace /repair ? Fast and take payments ? If make it through one more winter ?

where ever you go ,there you are

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2019, 10:20 pm

Jakki wrote:
Hope by some way you allz feel better, starting to think this stuff is contageous .
Today was starting to feel hopeless... the heater guy making excuses , will not commit..
How does he runn a business ,, furnace parts place reccomended him..So started researching.
Suspected parts ..OMG , during winter ..parts are looking like 600 dollars ,, not including any labour or service visit charges .. prolly over 1200 usd .. to service, what was a perfectly good working system one week , but weird the next. Crud !, system must be 25 yrs old or better . Looks almost new , quite honestly .. Oh boy .. always thought a furnace was bought with a lifetime in mind. Have exceeded level of skill sets .. Cannot fathom getting a loan., plus cold season , what do i do inbetween times.
Well got the furnace going again. .. now am at a loss.. how long will it work. This is not good ,, have warm clothes. Have much stuff to do here. To maintain property .. otherwise more troubles with city.
Thought this was my last year .well am warmer right now. Think am in trouble. If could find a fast furnace place to replace /repair ? Fast and take payments ? If make it through one more winter ?

I hope you can get it sorted without it costing much.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2019, 11:24 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Jakki wrote:

I hope you can get it sorted without it costing much.

Me toooooo... thank you.. loud sighes :|

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2019, 11:43 pm

My leg hurt, my feet hurt & my tongue got little hurt yesterday when I sneeze, I bitten my tongue.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2019, 10:33 am

I feel rushed today.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2019, 11:11 am

I had a severe allergic reaction (the beginnings of anaphylaxis) after eating a tiny piece of cured ham off of my husband's meal (bought at a restaurant). The reaction was immediate, and I could not stop coughing and gagging as I couldn't breathe. I'm guessing I probably have a sulfite/sulfate allergy now, yay. We had to pull off the highway and get the situation under control. I, luckily, had my fanny pack full of benadryl, epipen, and inhaler with me. T_T I'm now REALLY groggy from benadryl yet very jittery from my inhaler.

graceksjp
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2019, 3:27 pm

Some kid in my class ratted me out for "academic dishonesty" and now i have to have a meeting with my professor and a facilitator to potentially face the consequences and when my mother finds out she is actually going to MURDER ME :skull:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2019, 6:08 pm

My mom telling me off for going to my school's tutoring center to get help in order to improve my current grade that I have as of now.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2019, 7:53 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
My mom telling me off for going to my school's tutoring center to get help in order to improve my current grade that I have as of now.

Couldn’t you move out? You having tooo many problems with your mom.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2019, 8:14 pm

My cat making me crazy!! She been playing with my trash, meowing sooooo much. My leg was getting better, I had to keep getting up & walk to the kitchen, I hurt my leg more by walking on it, later, I changed Piper’s cat litter, I gave her new litter box liners, I had trouble, I had a meltdown, I cried, I had bad anxiety, I wish I was die, I felt like a failure.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2019, 9:40 pm

graceksjp wrote:
Some kid in my class ratted me out for "academic dishonesty" and now i have to have a meeting with my professor and a facilitator to potentially face the consequences and when my mother finds out she is actually going to MURDER ME :skull:

Dont be murdered please ....

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2019, 1:54 pm

Trying to relax but my mom is making it difficult.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2019, 12:21 am

I ate too much