Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1412 of 2001 [ 32001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1409, 1410, 1411, 1412, 1413, 1414, 1415 ... 2001  Next

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 11:17 am

older woman whose dog keeps attacking me has talked court into continuing yet another different continuance . in attempts to get people to get tired and frustrated and not show up as witnesses to court as she is doing this / having her new lawyer do this.. at the last minute . So everyone everytime gets all dressed up and ready to go .. And are informed of new case date at the last moment.She yold me 5 yrs ago that was how she would deal with legal problems . Called up prosecuetor and asked , if this behaviour is called obstruction of justice . And am noo legal brain..she has no real life . so she gets attention from the interaction of the legal system . in one year in court 2 exparte, 4 code enforcement cases ,2 dog bite cases .previous yrs a homicide of her grandson , she supported ex son in law that actually did it . other grandson previous year robbed pharmacy with his wife , harbours a ex felon adopted stepson, with warrants , police do not act..having been victim of a homicide and fraud even before knowing her, all these people lived there,
think she is addicted to this stuff. I never even wanted to know this stuff ever existed.3 houses away.
HATE THIS STUFF.

where ever you go ,there you are

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 11:40 am

Jakki wrote:
older woman whose dog keeps attacking me has talked court into continuing yet another different continuance . in attempts to get people to get tired and frustrated and not show up as witnesses to court as she is doing this / having her new lawyer do this.. at the last minute . So everyone everytime gets all dressed up and ready to go .. And are informed of new case date at the last moment.She yold me 5 yrs ago that was how she would deal with legal problems . Called up prosecuetor and asked , if this behaviour is called obstruction of justice . And am noo legal brain..she has no real life . so she gets attention from the interaction of the legal system . in one year in court 2 exparte, 4 code enforcement cases ,2 dog bite cases .previous yrs a homicide of her grandson , she supported ex son in law that actually did it . other grandson previous year robbed pharmacy with his wife , harbours a ex felon adopted stepson, with warrants , police do not act..having been victim of a homicide and fraud even before knowing her, all these people lived there,
think she is addicted to this stuff. I never even wanted to know this stuff ever existed.3 houses away.
HATE THIS STUFF.

I am so sorry this is happening to you.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 11:41 am

Ginormous meltdown uncontrollable crying etc for hours (7.50 to 10.40) in front of kids couldnt take them to daycare or school. Missed bus cz cdnt run elders feed properly to get it over in time. Etc

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 11:45 am

((( Hugs to Blooie ))) It will get better.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 11:47 am

You go. And went thru way more n rarely mention but i knew you would say something nice after i posted that...

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 1:13 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
Jakki wrote:
HATE THIS STUFF.

Thank you .

where ever you go ,there you are

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2020, 10:23 am

blooiejagwa wrote:
Ginormous meltdown uncontrollable crying etc for hours (7.50 to 10.40) in front of kids couldnt take them to daycare or school. Missed bus cz cdnt run elders feed properly to get it over in time. Etc

hugs

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2020, 11:17 am

Jakki wrote:
blooiejagwa wrote:
Jakki wrote:
HATE THIS STUFF.

Thank you .

Had a dream partially involving what you are dealing with. And my own L and L clerk from the past are always in my dreams (perhaps it is more accurate to say nightmares, but it wasn't spooky with ghosts/monsters).

That always gets me down....i don't know how actual Ls and L clerks do it. Admire their gumption and strength of spirit even if not ALL are consistently moral. I'm sure it's one of the most demanding things emotionally.

I bet they always feel in a nightmare and that's why the fees are so high.
Not for the actual work only, but the way it's so much tension and intense and negative emotions they have to take on for others. Like firefighting but emotionally prolonged.

Anyway that got my morning (of the past few weeks too) off to a sad start ...
but luckily today has been good as the feeling went away the second i stepped into routine.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2020, 11:18 am

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
blooiejagwa wrote:

hugs

Thanks

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2020, 12:56 pm

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2020, 10:35 am

I still have a cold. My Stepdad is sick with the stomach flu.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2020, 11:45 am

Psw extremely late as usual. Which messes up whole days plans as morning routine of g tube feed dropoff etc is delayed or impeded with only me cant leave etc
She doesnt come all days of tge week n the agency has been tricking government making them think they have sent them

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2020, 11:54 am

Yet another plumbing leak in my house. :(

I should learn the trade.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2020, 7:47 pm

My mom telling me off because I wanted to work on a class assignment instead of going to a movie theater.

I told her that I have plenty of movies on a free streaming app and that I can watch one anytime I can, but she told me off for deceiving her.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2020, 11:26 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
My mom telling me off because I wanted to work on a class assignment instead of going to a movie theater.

I told her that I have plenty of movies on a free streaming app and that I can watch one anytime I can, but she told me off for deceiving her.

How strange. Usually one would expect the parent to be pleased, as their child was showing a good idea of priorities and interest in the lessons. It's rare for students to be so interested and motivated,
that they actually prefer to complete their work than watch a film...

She should even be pleased with your teacher, for getting you to that level of understanding + interest.

Also she could even feel guilty and consider changing her approach ...
because there is a REASON you felt that you had to 'deceive' her in order to work on your assignment....

and that reason is that she must have reacted badly in the past, or you didn't know how to phrase it and feared a reaction...

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2020, 10:20 am

My cold is still going strong.