Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1411 of 2001 [ 32002 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1408, 1409, 1410, 1411, 1412, 1413, 1414 ... 2001  Next

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2020, 9:52 pm

Moving. It’s always the *worst* and brings out my worst qualities. :(

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2020, 10:06 pm

I hope that you have someone to help pack?

I am feeling unhappy because KraftieKortie has not been around (as far as I can see) lately and I wonder if he's doing okay. Same with Raleigh and CockeyRebel.
KraftieKortie is a really honourable and kind person, and those are the people who deal with the most stuff on their own.

I mean to say I am unhappy that a net forum has its limits - one cannot check to make sure people are okay in their daily lives - nor can one pop by with food, or be friends in any way besides in writing. That can't be enough since we don't live inside computers...
so you have to hope they are okay and not bored/in danger/sad/needing help/ etc.

All a person can do is hope that their online acquaintances have caring friends & family around them, who don't let them handle daily stuff alone.
You can be concerned about someone only if they explicitly mention something, but they might not want to mention anything in the first place.

Also you can't prevent them from falling into a pit, or pulling them out, the way a friend in their real everyday life can.
(the way AuntBlabby did recently)

so my thing is... i hope everyone has people like that around.

not isolated in a way that they are handling things alone without help.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 2:19 am

blooiejagwa wrote:
I hope that you have someone to help pack?

I am feeling unhappy because KraftieKortie has not been around (as far as I can see) lately and I wonder if he's doing okay. Same with Raleigh and CockeyRebel.
KraftieKortie is a really honourable and kind person, and those are the people who deal with the most stuff on their own.

I mean to say I am unhappy that a net forum has its limits - one cannot check to make sure people are okay in their daily lives - nor can one pop by with food, or be friends in any way besides in writing. That can't be enough since we don't live inside computers...
so you have to hope they are okay and not bored/in danger/sad/needing help/ etc.

All a person can do is hope that their online acquaintances have caring friends & family around them, who don't let them handle daily stuff alone.
You can be concerned about someone only if they explicitly mention something, but they might not want to mention anything in the first place.

Also you can't prevent them from falling into a pit, or pulling them out, the way a friend in their real everyday life can.
(the way AuntBlabby did recently)

so my thing is... i hope everyone has people like that around.

not isolated in a way that they are handling things alone without help.

They'll probably be back soon.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 3:36 am

Dysfunctions in one of my minecraft worlds that ruined a few of my buildings.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 9:28 am

Yes sorrydWeird anxiety yesterday
Idk why

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 9:56 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
My mom yelling at me for no reason.

Hugs.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 9:58 am

Cold coffee. Not "Cold-Brewed" and not "Iced", but coffee that has been brewed and allowed to get cold.

:eew: Blecch!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 3:08 pm

I'm worn out and my throat and chest hurt from coughing (because of bronchitis).

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 9:59 pm

Cried uncontrollably in front of neighbours for sure at 5.30 pm....

as they were right there... perhaps someone saw earlier at 10.30 am too (didnt see anyone but people might see from windows) ... Either way that was extremely embarrassing

Called elder son a bad boy when he was innocent (he couldn't help it... Not intentionally bad)...

Much more...happy now (weighted blanket)

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2020, 10:48 pm

I'm jealous of these fictional doctors on this fictional TV show because I wish I was one of them... haha. I get so jealous so easily, it's pretty ridiculous.

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2020, 12:17 pm

I have a cold.

AriaEclipse
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2020, 12:18 pm

I need a textbook to work on one of my school assignments and it hasn't come in the mail yet so I'm anxious it won't get here in time. It should though.

My Tumblr

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2020, 2:53 pm

Son's one shoe is lost, other son's other shoe is lost, they both have a habit of throwing their shoes away. I just have to buy another pair I suppose, for both kids

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 3:21 am

I broke the stem in my water pipe last night.
I bought one on the way to work, but I forgot it out in the car. Stupid winter. :(

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 10:08 am

I found out an old colleague I worked with years ago died over the Christmas holidays. She was a funny wild sense of humor kind of person.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2020, 11:17 am

older woman whose dog keeps attacking me has talked court into continuing yet another different continuance . in attempts to get people to get tired and frustrated and not show up as witnesses to court as she is doing this / having her new lawyer do this.. at the last minute . So everyone everytime gets all dressed up and ready to go .. And are informed of new case date at the last moment.She yold me 5 yrs ago that was how she would deal with legal problems . Called up prosecuetor and asked , if this behaviour is called obstruction of justice . And am noo legal brain..she has no real life . so she gets attention from the interaction of the legal system . in one year in court 2 exparte, 4 code enforcement cases ,2 dog bite cases .previous yrs a homicide of her grandson , she supported ex son in law that actually did it . other grandson previous year robbed pharmacy with his wife , harbours a ex felon adopted stepson, with warrants , police do not act..having been victim of a homicide and fraud even before knowing her, all these people lived there,
think she is addicted to this stuff. I never even wanted to know this stuff ever existed.3 houses away.
HATE THIS STUFF.

where ever you go ,there you are