Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1387 of 2001 [ 32001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1384, 1385, 1386, 1387, 1388, 1389, 1390 ... 2001  Next

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 2:18 pm

My mom telling me off for wanting to visit my school's gym.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 2:21 pm

Brother AA, do you live with your mom? (not criticising or judging, it's sad to see how often she's berating of abusing you)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 2:35 pm

BenderRodriguez wrote:
Brother AA, do you live with your mom? (not criticising or judging, it's sad to see how often she's berating of abusing you)

Yes Brother Bender, I live with my mom and my sister. Until my sister and I find ourselves proper employment, we are stuck with our mom.

As a matter of fact, the other evening she yelled at my sister for not washing the dishes. Mom was on the phone for almost 30 minutes with a former colleague who she enjoys backstabbing. My sister was in her room engaging in a phone interview for potential employment at a popular grocery store.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 3:20 pm

Found out my brother would rather go to Alberta with my sil to spend it with his adult stepdaughters than come home for the holidays to spend it with our parents and me.

I guess he doesn't understand how much we all miss him. Or care. I think my sil has him brainwashed. Whenever I have seen them both all she would do is complain and criticize about every little thing he does. I don't think they even really like each other, let alone love. They just stayed together for her daughters. And the fact that my brother is the only one who can cook. When the daughters were small they'd act up from their mother complaining and yelling at them, but whenever they were just with my brother and me or another person they'd behave and be so quiet you'd almost forget they were there. The girls want to see him too, I guess... but why can't it be on a different day? I can't even remember the last time I actually saw him., and the last time I got to speak to him on the phone was at Father's day and half of it was my sil yelling at him the background about a broken lawnmower or some garbage. Yeah, a lawnmower's more important and can't wait until I'm finished getting to talk to my brother. I get it. I get it so much it's like knives are stabbing me. :roll:

One day my parents are going to be gone, and I won't have any relatives or anyone to help me continue to live the way I do. I hope I die by the time I'm 60. :(

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 5:17 pm

having to babysit furnace to make sure it keeps working

where ever you go ,there you are

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 7:03 pm

Jakki wrote:

Aww. I hope it is ok.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 11:18 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Jakki wrote:

Aww. I hope it is ok.

Thank you MountainGoat . Got home today from new support group ..emotional experience . Furnace blowing cold air.. AAAuuuugh....!
Exact same procedure again . Now working . Then cycled off .
5hen on ... blowing cold air .. same procedure .. now , working .. am giving in !
Otherwise must risk blowing myself up reinventing the wheel .
Tommarrow calling heater furnace repair . If says need new furnace am throwing him/ her out calling better business bureau then calling another
Furnace person..last one out 1 yr ago says new motor , needed , will sell you a cheap japanese one for 200 , less .. told him , am thinking on it . Never changed motor .. no problem. That guy claimed to be son of original installer .
Motor still fine. Gotta be a sensor problem . Telling burners not to light..
Except if , i wiggle connectors its works fine . Already screamed at it ....
Durn stubborn devise. Dang nabbit .! !!
Hope new furnace guy / person is smarter than last ..wind is up up,chills things faster . Will turn thing off for awhile then turn on .. fears to leave it on ..
If it cycles off . Will just suck in cold air whole i sleep .when it cycles back on .. without igniting the gas burners. Crud ,,,! Not paying for a night time call.
Lose faith in my abilities , lose faith in friendships , lose faith in world ,,
God ,, jiffy peanut butter .. now losing faith in the central air furnace system...
Where does this end .. hates losing fights with inanimate objects . :(

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2019, 11:31 am

Lack of food in my belly

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2019, 2:38 pm

Something weird happened, my Spotify audio wasn’t working right, it’s working now. Coffee didn’t woke me up, I’m sooo tired now. I’m going back to bed.

MagicKnight
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Nov 2019, 2:51 pm

I am not sure what's wrong but I'm not well today.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2019, 8:57 pm

Hope by some way you allz feel better, starting to think this stuff is contageous .
Today was starting to feel hopeless... the heater guy making excuses , will not commit..
How does he runn a business ,, furnace parts place reccomended him..So started researching.
Suspected parts ..OMG , during winter ..parts are looking like 600 dollars ,, not including any labour or service visit charges .. prolly over 1200 usd .. to service, what was a perfectly good working system one week , but weird the next. Crud !, system must be 25 yrs old or better . Looks almost new , quite honestly .. Oh boy .. always thought a furnace was bought with a lifetime in mind. Have exceeded level of skill sets .. Cannot fathom getting a loan., plus cold season , what do i do inbetween times.
Well got the furnace going again. .. now am at a loss.. how long will it work. This is not good ,, have warm clothes. Have much stuff to do here. To maintain property .. otherwise more troubles with city.
Thought this was my last year .well am warmer right now. Think am in trouble. If could find a fast furnace place to replace /repair ? Fast and take payments ? If make it through one more winter ?

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2019, 10:20 pm

Jakki wrote:
Hope by some way you allz feel better, starting to think this stuff is contageous .
Today was starting to feel hopeless... the heater guy making excuses , will not commit..
How does he runn a business ,, furnace parts place reccomended him..So started researching.
Suspected parts ..OMG , during winter ..parts are looking like 600 dollars ,, not including any labour or service visit charges .. prolly over 1200 usd .. to service, what was a perfectly good working system one week , but weird the next. Crud !, system must be 25 yrs old or better . Looks almost new , quite honestly .. Oh boy .. always thought a furnace was bought with a lifetime in mind. Have exceeded level of skill sets .. Cannot fathom getting a loan., plus cold season , what do i do inbetween times.
Well got the furnace going again. .. now am at a loss.. how long will it work. This is not good ,, have warm clothes. Have much stuff to do here. To maintain property .. otherwise more troubles with city.
Thought this was my last year .well am warmer right now. Think am in trouble. If could find a fast furnace place to replace /repair ? Fast and take payments ? If make it through one more winter ?

I hope you can get it sorted without it costing much.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2019, 11:24 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Jakki wrote:

I hope you can get it sorted without it costing much.

Me toooooo... thank you.. loud sighes :|

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2019, 11:43 pm

My leg hurt, my feet hurt & my tongue got little hurt yesterday when I sneeze, I bitten my tongue.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2019, 10:33 am

I feel rushed today.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2019, 11:11 am

I had a severe allergic reaction (the beginnings of anaphylaxis) after eating a tiny piece of cured ham off of my husband's meal (bought at a restaurant). The reaction was immediate, and I could not stop coughing and gagging as I couldn't breathe. I'm guessing I probably have a sulfite/sulfate allergy now, yay. We had to pull off the highway and get the situation under control. I, luckily, had my fanny pack full of benadryl, epipen, and inhaler with me. T_T I'm now REALLY groggy from benadryl yet very jittery from my inhaler.