Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1599 of 2000 [ 31993 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1596, 1597, 1598, 1599, 1600, 1601, 1602 ... 2000  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2021, 9:51 am

Customer service via telephone
Document requested on 10 June never received
Hold music x 10, including static
Menu options that don't make sense
Employees admitting no one has done their job right
Being put on hold / disconnected repeatedly
Another hour of my life wasted
I'm using TTY for this from now on

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2021, 7:59 pm

Our neighbour is drilling something and it's just constant, patternless noise that's making it feel like someone is scraping at my eardrums.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2021, 8:03 pm

My mother had "a few drinks" before I took her to get her eye needles. She cried about being lonely all the way to the hospital, which is never good considering I'm mute. Then I spent almost four hours driving in circles waiting for her.

Not to mention I have a migraine.

Oh, plus the other assorted customer service nonsense above ^^ -- which took nearly three hours in total.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2021, 8:09 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
My mother had "a few drinks" before I took her to get her eye needles. She cried about being lonely all the way to the hospital, which is never good considering I'm mute. Then I spent almost four hours driving in circles waiting for her.

Not to mention I have a migraine.

Oh, plus the other assorted customer service nonsense above ^^ -- which took nearly three hours in total.

I hope that your migraine subsides, and I am sorry to hear that you had to deal with all of that today. :(

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2021, 8:36 pm

My prescription sedative is on backorder so I was given a generic in the interim. The generic always makes me have nightmares or restless sleep. I think that's why I have the migraine. I woke up about three hours after going to bed, thinking that I'd left my dog outside when I went to bed. I found myself standing in my back garden at dawn, barefoot and half naked wearing only a tshirt, thinking he was dognapped. I must have been sleepwalking and I was totally in a trance. I came back inside in a stupor to wake my daughter, and found my dog was asleep on my bed exactly where he should have been.

No wonder I have a migraine. I just remembered this now.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2021, 10:10 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
My prescription sedative is on backorder so I was given a generic in the interim. The generic always makes me have nightmares or restless sleep. I think that's why I have the migraine. I woke up about three hours after going to bed, thinking that I'd left my dog outside when I went to bed. I found myself standing in my back garden at dawn, barefoot and half naked wearing only a tshirt, thinking he was dognapped. I must have been sleepwalking and I was totally in a trance. I came back inside in a stupor to wake my daughter, and found my dog was asleep on my bed exactly where he should have been.

No wonder I have a migraine. I just remembered this now.

Sleepwalking is a problem with some sedatives, yes.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2021, 10:25 pm

Exhausted

Period

Back pain

Quads sore

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 12:32 am

Pepe wrote:

It's weird because I've taken prescription Ambien every night for years without a problem. The only time I have an adverse response is when they make me take the generic Zolpidem. The chemist looks at me like I have three heads when I try to say that there's a distinct difference.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 2:02 am

My shoulder hurt, my wrist hurt a little bit & I bite the inside of my mouth.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 4:21 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Pepe wrote:

It's weird because I've taken prescription Ambien every night for years without a problem. The only time I have an adverse response is when they make me take the generic Zolpidem. The chemist looks at me like I have three heads when I try to say that there's a distinct difference.

That makes me unhappy. :cry:
Just trying to stay on topic. ;)

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 9:20 am

A bad nights sleep. I got my second dose of vaccine yesterday and I am having Symptoms of being unwell. I can certainly handle it I just wish I could of slept last night. Tonight I will take some pain pills before I go to sleep. I think that was my problem last night. I thought I could get away with no acetometaphin but I had to get up in the night to take some but by the time I did it was too late.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 9:24 am

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
A bad nights sleep. I got my second dose of vaccine yesterday and I am having Symptoms of being unwell. I can certainly handle it I just wish I could of slept last night. Tonight I will take some pain pills before I go to sleep. I think that was my problem last night. I thought I could get away with no acetometaphin but I had to get up in the night to take some but by the time I did it was too late.

I also didn't sleep well after getting my second dose yesterday. I hope that you are able to get better quality sleep tonight.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 1:17 pm

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 1:18 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
cecilfienkelstien wrote:

I also didn't sleep well after getting my second dose yesterday. I hope that you are able to get better quality sleep tonight.

Thank you. Same to you!

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 4:37 pm

I have an increasingly intense headache today that's making me feel nauseated. I'm glad I don't have other side effects from the vaccine, but I hate headaches.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 4:42 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I have an increasingly intense headache today that's making me feel nauseated. I'm glad I don't have other side effects from the vaccine, but I hate headaches.

My daughter had her second Pfizer on Monday and just started feeling yucky Tuesday night / Wednesday. She had a bad migraine last night like I did, and she was violently sick. If it's related to the vaccine and if it's any consolation, she was able to sleep hers off and she feels normal again today.

I hope you can lay down in a dark room with noise cancellers, and rest.