I changed my mind on gays having children

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

joshkuthak
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Aug 2011, 10:32 pm

I noticed a lot of people were still posting on my old post from a long time ago and their definitely not happy, well people helped me out and showed me that not everywhere in the U.S is like where i live now, where kids would be given a hard time for having gay parents, and that there are a lot of places that are more accepting of gays. Ive decided i just need to move to somewhere that is accepting and not where im at now, so for those of you who ware pretty mad at me just letting you know i changed my mind and i know now what i have to do, which is to start start packin and rent a moving truck :D sorry, i tried deleting my old post since i no longer feel that way anymore, but this forum forum thing said i cant because its too old, go figure :roll:

Zen
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2011, 11:07 pm

I, personally, wasn't mad at you, just trying to enlighten you. :-)
Are you able to edit the first post of that thread? You could add what you said here to that one so people will see it when they look there.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2011, 10:53 am

I certainly disagreed with you--but I wasn't angry, either.

You show a fine example of what a forum like this can do--allow for the discussion of issues, and allow people to come to a mature concensus.

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

02 Aug 2011, 9:47 pm

dito

I was not mad either, just trying to show you anouther way.

I am glad you showed that people are capable of change.
Ya moving to a more gay friendly area would be good for you too.