You are not alone in being alone - Any Leicester aspies???

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kanin
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Aug 2011, 2:19 pm

Hi
Recently I have been looking for people to meet and chat to about Aspergers Syndrome, NLD, autism or any other aspect in the autism spectrum. I am diagnosed with mild aspergers and I live with my boyfriend who is diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome too. We are both feeling quite lonely and would like to chat to people about anything and everything.
If you are from Leicester or anywhere around Leicester, United Kingdom I hope you will join the new Asperger Syndrome around Leicester Group on Facebook. It is difficult to meet new people, but we want to give it a try... maybe you should give it a try too;)

I saw a man who wasn't there

Ilka
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2011, 3:22 pm

I do not live near Leicester or even near UK, but if you need people for your FB group I can add you. Just let me know.

Kanin
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Aug 2011, 3:03 pm

Hey thanks, you are welcome in the aspie group anyway:) It is always nice to meet new people. If you feel like chatting send me a private message, or add me on facebook when you join the group:)

I saw a man who wasn't there

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2011, 4:23 pm

Live nowhere near Leicester I'm afraid but I hope your endeavours bear fruit in any case. :)

Ilka
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2011, 4:36 pm

Kanin wrote:
Hey thanks, you are welcome in the aspie group anyway:) It is always nice to meet new people. If you feel like chatting send me a private message, or add me on facebook when you join the group:)

Thanks, Kanin. I just sent a request to join your FB group. When I get accepted I will send you a friend request. I imagine I will find you there. See ya!