ugly stupid useless unlikable fat

Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 8:44 pm

I'll join the self hatred club again.
How do you actually start not hating yourself? I mean how? You can't just pull confidence out of your arse.
I can't relate to people I always say and do the wrong thing, I hate what I look like s**t personality no talents What is the point of existing?

I have no real friends, I can't keep friends.

I mean.. why bother?

If it wasn't for my site I would delete facebook and not interact with anyone online or offline.. to fade into non existance. I'd rather not be noticed than noticed and not liked.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 8:51 pm

i feel this way and decided its just best to keep away from facebook fullstop.

&for what it's worth i don't think you're any of those things. although i can't confirm on the fat one.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 8:54 pm

Facebook does nothing but make me reaslise who hates me.
People randomly delete me and not other people who we both know there must be something seriously wrong with me, it comes from inside, I just can't pretend to me mellow and not get pissed off but I don't know how to fix it. :cry:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 8:56 pm

I never had a Facebook account, because I've seen too many people stressed out and obsessed over how many "friends" they have, who said what, and whether or not they're being stalked.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

BassMan_720
Toucan
Toucan

10 Aug 2011, 8:57 pm

Wow! I'm sorry you are feeling like this.

I lurk about this site more than I post. You appear to be a very popular poster and your opinions are well respected in this community. Your personality shines through your posts: that is a tallent in itself.

What has sparked off these very negative thoughts?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 8:59 pm

BassMan_720 wrote:
Wow! I'm sorry you are feeling like this.

I lurk about this site more than I post. You appear to be a very popular poster and your opinions are well respected in this community. Your personality shines through your posts: that is a tallent in itself.

What has sparked off these very negative thoughts?

Im not liked though. I am too harsh on people sometimes and feel bad not knowing where the line is. I am responsible for most people (on this site) who dont like me but I can't cope when someone hates me when ive done nothing to them.

Maybe my posts repel people. Even the normal ones. I just don't know how to FIX it??

Last edited by hale_bopp on 10 Aug 2011, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BassMan_720
Toucan
Toucan

10 Aug 2011, 8:59 pm

I've never had a facebook account. I don't think that I would be able to make much use of it.

BassMan_720
Toucan
Toucan

10 Aug 2011, 9:05 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Im not liked though. I am too harsh on people sometimes and feel bad not knowing where the line is. I am responsible for most people (on this site) who dont like me but I can't cope when someone hates me when ive done nothing to them.

Maybe my posts repel people. Even the normal ones. I just don't know how to FIX it??

I don't understand how anybody can come to such conclusions. I think many of us here have difficulty knowing where the line is. I don't recall anything that I have seen that you have posted that would repel anybody. You may be being very harsh on yourself. I find it difficult to believe that anybody could hate you for posting on this site or facebook.

<<An old and wrinkly hug fom me.>>

BassMan_720
Toucan
Toucan

10 Aug 2011, 9:07 pm

hale_bopp wrote:

I don't understand how anybody can come to such conclusions. I think many of us here have difficulty knowing where the line is. I don't recall anything that I have seen that you have posted that would repel anybody. You may be being very harsh on yourself. I find it difficult to believe that anybody could hate you for posting on this site or facebook.

<<An old and wrinkly hug fom me.>>

AnonymousPasserBy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Aug 2011, 9:16 pm

Just stay away from facebook. I don't have it because I know it's only going to cause me misery. It's normal that you get pissed off because people can be horrible, you should be pissed off at them.

You shouldn't hate the way you look because you're attractive
You shouldn't think you're fat because, well, you don't appear to be fat in your videos
You shouldn't think you're useless because your videos have helped me at least when I was told I was on the spectrum, that makes you more useful to me than most of six billion other humans.
You shouldn't think you're unlikable because you seem to be a nice person.

I hope this helps, life can be s**t at times, try to think about the good stuff :D

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 9:17 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Facebook does nothing but make me reaslise who hates me.
People randomly delete me and not other people who we both know there must be something seriously wrong with me, it comes from inside, I just can't pretend to me mellow and not get pissed off but I don't know how to fix it. :cry:

do you like everyone

JohnOldman
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Aug 2011, 9:19 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
I am too harsh on people sometimes and feel bad not knowing where the line is.

...Maybe my posts repel people. Even the normal ones. I just don't know how to FIX it??

I'm the same way. It really sucks not having a proper feedback mechanism for your behavior.

TechnoMonk
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 9:27 pm

JohnOldman wrote:
I'm the same way. It really sucks not having a proper feedback mechanism for your behavior.

agreed. For nts caring is not saying anything, for me it's pointing out my mistakes.

Subotai
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 9:39 pm

I find you likable, in fact more likable than most people on WP.

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 10:09 pm

Usually when I have a severe bout of self-loathing like that it was triggered by something that happened, if it was someone who deleted you from Facebook, it's definitely not worth it.

(unless of course it was that rich uncle in precarious health who had you in his will :wink)

...or was it something else?

sagan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 10:18 pm

Subotai wrote:
I find you likable, in fact more likable than most people on WP.

I find you likable as well. Your posts always make me laugh, and you seem like a perfectly nice girl. Honestly screw people on facebook that are rude, they aren't worth it. Many people have unfriended me, and at first it hurts, and then you realize it really is not personal, and if it was, then they are really immature and stupid.