Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Whosinabunker
Toucan
Toucan

10 Aug 2011, 9:18 pm

Anybody else DESPISE money and think that all it does is get in the way of progress? I mean, I can understand why it exists, but I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE it.

Ilka
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 9:28 pm

Well, I do not despise money. I understand its importance for living in this world. What I do no like or understand is greedy people. I do not get the need of piling up so much money and ending up with kids like Paris Hilton, who do not need to work for a living and waste their lives partying and are good for nothing.

FearOfMusic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 9:39 pm

I'm kind of indifferent about money. I know I need some to do things like put gas in my car and such but I don't really obsess over how much I do or don't have. I spend very little money and I'm not sure that would change much if I had a full time job which paid well. When I buy something its not really the parting with money I worry about, its incorporating the new object I buy into my life.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 10:20 pm

Having money would make my life a lot easier and happier right now.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 10:25 pm

I like money in the sense that it gives you freedom....but if it were to be abolished for a trade system, I'd be fine with that.

sagan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 10:26 pm

I'm indifferent about money so long as I don't need to worry about it.
I've always said I couldn't care less, but now that I am unemployed and broke, it is starting to seem more important.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 10:45 pm

I love money. I'm obsessed with it. I like to buy things with money like things for myself and my friends and family. :)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 10:48 pm

Whosinabunker wrote:
Anybody else DESPISE money and think that all it does is get in the way of progress? I mean, I can understand why it exists, but I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE it.

I feel neither hatred nor love for money. Money is a tool - a means to an end. The more tools you have, the more that you can accomplish. It is just that simple.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

HybridAP
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Aug 2011, 11:54 pm

I always thought of money as simply something I care about only because I need it to survive in this world. Money in the end is only an imaginary idea. Those pieces of paper and coin only have that value because we give it to them. Without us, they would be nothing. It is just never a real thing to me, so that's probably why I never cared about it too much.