Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

susie4uk2006
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Sep 2006, 3:25 am

Hi All,

I am not normally very good at intros. I've been an old member for sometime now and still finding hard to make friends, because I have aspies.

I am 26 and from england in Leicester. I'm a student and will start IT tomorrow as a new course and previously I studied admin last year. I'm a member of Austic Society and get support from them when i start college and i hoping again I will get a learning mentor to see on a daily basis, I will contact them soon i start the course, because with learning mentor then I learn to express myself and how I feel etc everyday life.

My hobbies are reading, sending emails, movies, chatting online and music. I have 2 brothers and 4 sisters. I was diagosed with aspergers syndrome since age 15, when i leave college I hoping to work at the day centre for part time, so I can get paid a little, as i'm on disability anyway.

i like watching my soaps on tv and also watch true movies, I have a good collection of true movies on DVD, but hope to get some more for Christmas. Anyway that is all I can say 4 now. either way I give u my email address at [email protected], I ch anged settings so i can recieve nofies on board, then I come on to check and read messages. I hope to get some responses. Susie

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2006, 6:57 am

Hi susie4uk2006. This one likes his films (generally ones that are either foreign, off-kilter or rather bleak in tone) and his books (almost always non-fiction). I have a decent (300-strong) collection of DVDs. ;) :lol: