Do you miss someone right now?

Page 152 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155 ... 170  Next

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 3:37 am

Yes. Feelings are weird. The moment I thought I would have to let go my heart held on stronger.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2018, 4:17 am

hurtloam wrote:
Yes. Feelings are weird. The moment I thought I would have to let go my heart held on stronger.

(hugs)

I miss X so much. It's been over 10 years. :(

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Benfold
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Aug 2018, 9:13 am

Yeah, I missed my GF a lot which I lost 2 years ago. Actually I loved her a lot and accidentally our relationship broke down.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2018, 8:59 am

Yeh, but he’s unemployed and a closet transman but can’t afford to transition, and has a bunch of mental problems that would get in the way of being in a relationship, so it’s kinda hopeless but still. :oops:

He hasn’t been online in like a month and has a history of hurting himself and I really hope he’s okay. :(

katdances
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Aug 2018, 4:26 am

Ugh yes. One of my apparently ex-friends. When I see he's watched my story on ig I'm like "Aw, X... why were you so stupid ugh" then I think I could start talking to him again but no, he did me wrong and hurt me more than once. I'm alright by it, but I know it will never be the same friendship again even it we made up.

Then I miss a not so close friend who I sort of lost as collateral damage of the issue above. We still talk to each other, but not like it was before, I like to think we were getting closer but after what happened he stepped back, we hadn't spoken in months (he wouldn't answer any messages of mine) until last week. But I don't know, it's not the same.

climber9
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Aug 2018, 7:54 am

Yes, an attractive neighbour who made a pass at me two years ago. We had an affair that lasted six wonderful months before she gently ended it.

She wanted me to tell her that I loved her. But I was too scared of showing my feelings to do it.

Afterwards, it wasn't too bad because I still saw her around. Now she's moved away.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2018, 12:36 am

Yes. I'm not sure what I can do but there's a gap worth bridging.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2018, 7:24 am

Almost everyone that I used to :jester: miss :skull: later disappointed me:

:mrgreen: they were homophobic

:jester: they acted like every thought and emotion that came out of their mouths was the latest greatest scientific invention. Then they grunted "what" at me, like it was the etiquette equivalent of "excuse me"

:ninja: They have this "holier than thou" attitude. Judgment after judgement. They are so arrogant that they truly believe that they have a moral right to never have to put up with anything they don't want

There are some people that I kind of like, right now

But that could change later

The slightest thing could change it

So I try to not get too attached

Numerous examples of someone turning on me

:jester:

:mrgreen:

Kind of miss the former aikido instructor. He moved to Texas

Kind of miss the first aikido instructor. He had a worldly, attitude. He made me feel special.

But whatever. Anyone could move away or drop dead at any time

And both instructors talked too much

Sometimes they laughed at something I said. That was not a joke. They were nice, but whooptie do

Plenty of people are nice once in a while

:mrgreen:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2018, 8:08 am

I miss my father every moment of my life.

SPKx
Toucan
Toucan

27 Aug 2018, 11:53 am

Today would have been my third anniversary with my ex and I definitely miss her so much.

tomcres
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Aug 2018, 7:22 pm

Yes. I miss my friend. We work together. Today was just very lonely for me without her. She's on vacation until Thursday. I'm happy for her that she got to go, but just really miss her. And I know she's missing someone too and I hope she's OK.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2018, 7:30 pm

Yeah. I can't really expect most other people to understand me.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

superaliengirl
Toucan
Toucan

29 Aug 2018, 11:59 am

I miss the good old times with a friend I had up until recently. He used to be an amazing, supportive friend for the beginning of us knowing each other and I felt like myself with him and we went on so many adventures together.
But our friendship became toxic. He started getting meaner and meaner, belittling me and making fun of me infront of strangers outside etc. I do not understand how some people can treat someone else like that, it's inhumane. I really trusted him once but that was a mistake and now I wish everything would've stayed fine like it seemed at first because it's like the person I thought he was doesn't exist. It's a loss, a sadness, a confusion. I try to distract myself by talking to people who actually care about me but I must be allowed to feel sad too. From now on i'm going to be extremely, extremely careful about anyone I let close. I can accept that some friendships doesn't last no matter how strong they seemed - i've experienced that before - but you never expect a close friend to start treating you like absolute sh*t out of nowhere.

SiameseBabyGirl
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Sep 2018, 3:22 am

A few that I won't name.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2018, 9:11 am

From 'real life' I miss:
My friend CDW, the infamous Christine :heart: I still wax nostalgic, since 1982
My friend and mentor Linda, who passed suddenly right after 9/11. I miss your crisps, your purple nail polish and tiger-like zeal. You meant the world to me. I wish I could have helped you in the ways that you helped me.
My friend Dee: What happened, I'll never know, but you hurt me and I don't know why. Why?
My friend V: I can't wait to see you. It's been over a year, girl, but let's go for thai :(

From WP: I miss redxk, Mr. Robot and alirat WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?

Scorpius14
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2018, 12:31 pm

A co-worker i may or may not have a crush on, again with the problems of limerence, and there are times when i don't feel anything at all. Only been a few days, working different shifts but they intersect every few days and is the main reason why i haven't left the job.