Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Heidi80
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2012, 5:56 am

Asperger hasn't ruined my life. Asperger has made my life a million times better. I have no desire to be neurologically typical. My girlfriend (aspie) understands me and loves me unconditionally and my friends (most of them aspies) appreciate me for who I am.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2012, 12:35 pm

Oh I already responded to this........anyways it's not the autism ruining my life it's the goddamn PTSD and Depression, this sick society I'm forced to live in and my self defeating personality. But life sucks and then you die I guess.

Last edited by Sweetleaf on 07 Feb 2012, 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2012, 12:35 pm

It has ruined my life. Special interests aren't a good thing because you find you get attached to something then suddenly it gets took away from you. Well, it depends on what your special interests are, but I will give you a word of advice: don't get obsessed with anything to do with public, like buses, shops, airports, etc, because if you have a bastard for a MP like David Cameron (a c*** who deserves to have his f*****g head kicked in), you will lose your special interest because the f****r will disrupt your special interest and ruin your life at any time because of all the cut-backs he is making. It's happened to me anyway, with my favourite bus company which is my current special interest, and you will be a depressed person all your life, wishing you didn't get so involved in these things in the first place.

You are a happier Aspie if you're the type to get interested in books, and don't care to have friends. Then you have got nothing to lose. *sigh*

Being obsessed with people is bad, because you make a fool of yourself, and you lose these people you're obsessed with because they come and go out of your life, they move on, they won't stick around forever for you to enjoy observing. I've learnt this lesson - I've lost all the bus-drivers I am obsessed with.