Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Seashell
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Nov 2011, 9:06 am

I always have my hair loose, except at work where I have to tie it back.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2011, 3:39 pm

I do different hairstyles all the time. My hair is a little bit below my shoulders and I love trying different styles. I go on YouTube and look them up. It depends on the look I'm going for that particular day, how I do my hair. I do the same with makeup.

Frances

MsMarginalized
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2011, 7:32 pm

I just recently realized that I HATED bangs when I was a kid; couldn't STAND to have hair in my face.

In High School I went to a very short haircut (& kept it that way in the service) but dh likes LONG hair. So I ALWAYS have it pulled back into a pony-tail (& in the summer I double it over so it isn't on my shoulders/neck).

I think the childhood bit was my Aspergers showing itself (the feeling of hair on my face just gives me the willies to this day).

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 5:17 am

My hair is really thick. I was never allowed to have a hair cut until i hit high school so i always wore it up. then just feeling hair on my neck was physically painful. so i have always had shortish hair or had my hair always tied up. I have had a new years resolution last year to learn to wear my hair down. i am day 4 and i am in constant pain due to it but i know it looks better out and as a mane around my face so i am trying to get over it. :cry:

So I'm never in a rush

mntn13
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 12:48 pm

The same for decades. Long or very long, either in a braid or a ponytail. When in a ponytail it gets all snarled up so I try and make myself take care of it but am often messy, especially when I wake up in the morning. It's like my hair has had a wild party while I was asleep. I should have some sort of conditioner but don't know what to buy.

Fullofstars
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2011, 6:06 pm

I usually had long hair as a child. This was my mother's choice, not mine. I think it bothered her that was tall and skinny and liked to dress in boys clothing; this was one area where she could flex her muscle. Then, when I did some modeling, I didnt really have any say. For the last 6 or 7 years it's been very short, partly out of convenience and perhaps a bit from defiance. I'm thinking of growing it out again, now. It's very thick and soft and I don't think I'll have too worry about grays for at least another decade.

azureyoshi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Nov 2011, 3:55 pm

My hair is normally in a ponytail ... although I do sometimes wear it down. Whenever I have to take notes or something in school I have to put it up or else it's distracting to me. Every now and then I'll just wear a hat too (if it can fit my ginormous head, that is). Mostly it's just boringly done I guess.