Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

jackbus01
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2011, 10:14 am

How long have you been staring at the screen. I have no sense of time and I set a timer applet on my desktop before web surfing. One time I was having vision trouble and happen to be on forurms and reading news etc. Then I glanced at the timer 4:43:12--no wonder my eyes were tired I didn't realize how much time passed.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2011, 10:22 am

jackbus01 wrote:
How long have you been staring at the screen. I have no sense of time and I set a timer applet on my desktop before web surfing. One time I was having vision trouble and happen to be on forurms and reading news etc. Then I glanced at the timer 4:43:12--no wonder my eyes were tired I didn't realize how much time passed.

Well It kind of depends but a lot of times I spend most of they day not using the computer, or I take breaks if I am using it for a long time and I get the same effect if I am not using the computer.......but it seems to happen more if I have been looking at the screen. but maybe that is just a coincidence and this is not a computer screen issue for me.

I notice some people have mentioned the weird light related things.....like if you look at the screen and then see a dark colored spot in your vision when you look away, that happens to and well I have always figured that is pretty normal if you look at something bright and then look somewhere less bright like if your out in the sun and go into a darker building it might be hard to see for a minute becuase it looks really dark.......but moving walls and sidewalks even if I have not even been looking at a screen seems a little more unusual.

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2011, 10:32 am

Its the magic mushrooms

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2011, 11:01 am

Surfman wrote:
Its the magic mushrooms

I have not done that for over two years, so though I cannot rule it out completely but I think it is rather unlikely....considering this did not start until pretty recently and its been over two years since I did that.