Page 6 of 7 [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2011, 4:30 am

LKL wrote:
John_Browning wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
b***h all you want about the current generation, the next one will identify as American with a capital A. And they'll make you look like a pinko.

The illegal immigration problem started around the 1960's. It was ignored because they were in such small numbers, didn't expect any services and were easy to take advantage of and then get rid of if they objected. The rate which they have been coming over has grown over the years. There have been a coupe large generations of descendants, and they are more belligerent than ever since they don't face deportation. You will not find this die hard love for America in predominantly Hispanic schools in large districts. Quite the contrary. Now they talk about La Reconquista. If we let this continue too long we may have to counter with a La Solución Final.

I call Godwin. You lose the thread.

No, because if you read closer I didn't compare them to Nazis. I'm saying that WE will probably need to come up with a plan to deal with them that is based loosely on the 1935 Nuremberg edicts, only with the intention of driving them out rather than needlessly paying for the cost of systematically eliminating them.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2011, 4:44 am

Joker wrote:
John_Browning wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:
b***h all you want about the current generation, the next one will identify as American with a capital A. And they'll make you look like a pinko.

The illegal immigration problem started around the 1960's. It was ignored because they were in such small numbers, didn't expect any services and were easy to take advantage of and then get rid of if they objected. The rate which they have been coming over has grown over the years. There have been a coupe large generations of descendants, and they are more belligerent than ever since they don't face deportation. You will not find this die hard love for America in predominantly Hispanic schools in large districts. Quite the contrary. Now they talk about La Reconquista. If we let this continue too long we may have to counter with a La Solución Final. :evil:

Joker wrote:
Not to mention that every American! comes from a background of immagrants

That cliche is just a red herring the liberals have beat to death trying to change the subject from the present situation. Maybe it gives them a piss-your-pants warm feeling but it does nothing to address how we are going to manage all these aliens.

Hmm never understood why call them illgeal aliens I mean if they where truly aliens then they would have destroyed or enslaved us by now :lol:

"Alien" used to refer to foreigners long before people discovered planets were more than just moving stars and started considering that something lay live on another planet somewhere. The government of the country that most aliens come from once lost a military campaign that they were about to win because they all took a nap first, got massacred while they slept, and retreated in Chinese fire drill fashion forgetting to grab most of their weapons first. Nowadays forget about having to fight them. If government officials and military officers were any easier and cheaper to buy off, you could trade them as a commodity on the stock market. They are about as far from the movie Independence Day or that TV show Falling Skies as you can get!

-Sigmund Freud

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2011, 4:50 am

John_Browning wrote:
LKL wrote:
John_Browning wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:

The illegal immigration problem started around the 1960's. It was ignored because they were in such small numbers, didn't expect any services and were easy to take advantage of and then get rid of if they objected. The rate which they have been coming over has grown over the years. There have been a coupe large generations of descendants, and they are more belligerent than ever since they don't face deportation. You will not find this die hard love for America in predominantly Hispanic schools in large districts. Quite the contrary. Now they talk about La Reconquista. If we let this continue too long we may have to counter with a La Solución Final.

I call Godwin. You lose the thread.

No, because if you read closer I didn't compare them to Nazis. I'm saying that WE will probably need to come up with a plan to deal with them that is based loosely on the 1935 Nuremberg edicts, only with the intention of driving them out rather than needlessly paying for the cost of systematically eliminating them.

I stand corrected: you're saying that WE should be Nazis, not that they are. You are correct that I misread your statement... but I think that I might be forgiven for not recognizing that someone is actually advocating genocide against illegal immigrants in the US.

And, before you claim that it's not 'genocide' because legal Latinos are 'ok' by your book, consider that I myself have been subject to anti-Latino prejudice despite being a mostly-Irish, native-born Californian whose only similarity to most Latinos is having dark hair and eyes.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2011, 5:16 am

LKL wrote:
John_Browning wrote:

I stand corrected: you're saying that WE should be Nazis, not that they are. You are correct that I misread your statement... but I think that I might be forgiven for not recognizing that someone is actually advocating genocide against illegal immigrants in the US.

And, before you claim that it's not 'genocide' because legal Latinos are 'ok' by your book, consider that I myself have been subject to anti-Latino prejudice despite being a mostly-Irish, native-born Californian whose only similarity to most Latinos is having dark hair and eyes.

There's one major difference in what I'm proposing: use the persecution and the roundups to deport them and make them want to leave on pain of death if they come back. Like I said, eliminating them, like through death camps, would NOT be nearly as cost effective as making most of them flee before we deport them by our method. There would have to be procedures in place to screen out US citizens and documented immigrants from the dragnet, but that wouldn't be as big of a problem as it sounds if you can make most of them make a mad dash for the border before they get caught. We'd probably have to garrison the Canadian border as well to make sure we don't end up with them sneaking back over the northern border someday.

-Sigmund Freud

tomboy4good
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2011, 10:04 am

I totally agree with you John. If it were not profitable for people to come here illegally, then they wouldn't be here. It's not our job to fix what's wrong with their country of origin. If things are so bad there, they need to take control & fix it in their homeland. Running away & expecting another country to feed & house you, & provide you with work is not the answer. For instance, you don't currently see Libyans streaming here illegally by the dozens because they can't stand their gov't right now. They are actually DOING something to improve their country....by staying home & working out their issues there.

Also those who come here illegally slap the faces of those who go through the motions & jump through hoops to gain citizenship legally. I'd be really angry if I were a legal immigrant trying to gain my official citizenship. Illegals are not just from south of the border....there are even people who are here illegally from Europe who have let their Visas lapse. Illegal is illegal. They need to either go home or make things right. I have no beef with anyone who wants to come here as long as they go through proper channels. It has nothing to do with skin color. A lot of people have been subjected to discrimination. The Irish were persecuted for years in America. Oh but wait....the Irish are nothing more than pasty white freaks. Stupid & useless & worthless as well...don't hire 'em, they'll stink up the place.

You who claim that illegals do not suck up precious resources must not live in areas where this is an issue. I also get tired of seeing people flying Mexican flags around the southland. It's a huge slap in the face. If they want to have one in their house, fine! But don't flaunt your loyalty out in public. People who become citizens here legally have to give up loyalty to their prior country. That's just how it is. Don't like the US's rules than go somewhere else. Btw, I feel the same way about the confederate flag.

Those of you who take pity on the illegals who suck up resources really have no clue (nor do you care) about how much is costs this state. Problem was people looked the other way when times were good, but now that the free money has run out, it's a different story. There's no money for citizens who need assistance…so why should someone who came here illegally get priority over someone who is here legally? Oh wait….all citizens who are here legally are a bunch of lazy money grubbers. They have no right to be here! So let’s replace all the out of work/destitute citizens with the illegals! Kick the citizens out & send them away. Oh but where would they go? Ship them to Mexico? How would Mexico treat US ousted US citizens? I doubt they'd be welcomed with open arms.

Aspie Score: 173/200, NT score 31/200: very likely an Aspie
5/18/11: New Aspie test: 72/72
DX: Anxiety plus ADHD/Aspergers: inconclusive

blauSamstag
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2011, 12:12 pm

John_Browning wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:

The illegal immigration problem started around the 1960's. It was ignored because they were in such small numbers, didn't expect any services and were easy to take advantage of and then get rid of if they objected. The rate which they have been coming over has grown over the years. There have been a coupe large generations of descendants, and they are more belligerent than ever since they don't face deportation. You will not find this die hard love for America in predominantly Hispanic schools in large districts. Quite the contrary. Now they talk about La Reconquista. If we let this continue too long we may have to counter with a La Solución Final. :evil: .

How can you call 2nd and 3rd generations illegal? Those are natural-born citizens of the USA, bub.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2011, 12:51 pm

tomboy4good wrote:
You live in BC. How is it you claim to know so much about this state? I find it odd that you even want to involve yourself in this situation. Unless you really don't live in BC.

How do I claim to know so much? Because I am well informed and intelligent. Why do I want to involve myself in this situation? Because we live in a globalized world. What happens in your country has a direct and immediate impact on my country. If you throw your economy into the toilet through short-sighted, emotionally driven decisions, then there will be a direct impact on my country.

The fact that I have a brother and sister and law living in Chula Vista is a secondary aspect.

Quote:
The problem is enforcing migrant workers whether they're heading in or out of state. There's no law here that works/no migrant laws as there are in Europe. The gov't is strapped for cash now....who do you suppose should pay for workers to oversee migrant workers & how do we pay for funding? Also, legal residents are fleeing California in record numbers. Why? Too high taxes in a state that makes it next to impossible to do business. Many are heading to Texas where someone can get a business going in a few months vs. years.

How do you pay for migrant workers? The same way you do now--through private employers. If a farm needs strawberry pickers, they can file a petition with BCIS for seasonal agricultural workers, and those workers can pay for whatever document BCIS creates for their admission. A building contractor needs general labourers? The contractor can pay for a petition, and hire workers who have the BCIS document that provides for their temporary admission.

Let's be clear. There is an economic need for strawberry pickers, dishwashers and labour helpers in the border states. The jobs are there, the jobs are being done and the jobs are being paid for. Furthermore, Americans can't or won't do the jobs for the wages on offer. What employer is going to hire an "illegal" when there is a legal resident avaialble at the same price?

But that still leaves two solutions: either you can make the illegals legal--that' doesn't mean green cards, it can mean a visa in a temporary category. It can even be a temporary visa in a category that doesn't allow the holder to convert to permanent residence (like the TN-1). Or you can force employers to pay wages that would attract Americans.

The first option requires you to swallow your pride and accept that migrant workers are a fact of life in your economy. The second option requires you to pay what it actually costs to put food in the stores or a plate on your table at a restaurant. Given the state of your economy, it seems to me that the former is a much more palatable option economically. But good economics rarely goes hand in hand with good politics.

Quote:
Hispanics here where I live are the majority...not the minority. Whites have mostly left the state...they keep leaving. Incoming are other ethnicities from Asia, India, & the Middle East. There's not many native Californians left, & I can guarantee that as soon as I have the necessary money to leave, I'm gone too. Few people here speak English. I'm expected to now know not just Spanish, but Chinese as well. God only knows what other languages I'll have to pick up just to get by.

Let's leave aside the issue that whites and latinos are not mutually exclusive, I am still left asking, "so what?" The vast majority of latinos in Southern California are US citizens and permanent residents. If there are 3,000,000 undocumented aliens in California, that's about 8% of the state population. Even if we assume that the illegal population is limited to the ten counties of Southern California, that's still only 3 million out of 22 million--and that means that the illegal population is still vastly outnumbered by the legal population.

Cutting out illegal immigration will not significantly shift your demographics--nor should it. Your country (and mine) were built on immigration, and multiculturalism is a a unavoidable product of immigration.

tomboy4good
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2011, 1:21 pm

Why is this so hard to understand? I am not against legal immigration. I am only against illegal immigration. I never said we should close our borders to all incoming immigrants. I do wish they'd learn English because everyone has a story to tell, & I cannot learn everyone elses' languages. I am very much interested in other cultures...it goes beyond eating at ethnic restaurants & trying new foods. Apparently James, you have little problem of that in BC. Canada does a much better job of maintaining its borders than does the US. You also have a lot of rugged frozen country that makes it difficult to infiltrate. However, your family in Chula Vista probably knows about this first hand. Again, who will be the ones overseeing migrant workers? Who will supply the visas, etc? Employers do not do that....they have to go through an agency, & there is none yet to my knowledge. I do try to keep apprised of the situation as it directly affects me & my everyday life.

So since illegal immigrants are so important to this state & the US & since they provide such an invaluable resource that citizens like me do not provide (insert whatever excuse you like here), I suppose the best option then would to be deport all the worthless unemployed &/or senior (seniors suck up tons of resources due to age & ill health) citizens. It's either deportation or what's the other alternative? Execution? So take all the unemployable citizens (ones unemployed the longest first plus senior citizens & anyone on SSI), line them up, & shoot them all & be done with it. Wow, how about that! I just solved a major problem for the US. Execute all the citizens who are unemployed (families too)...it would cut down on crime, the population, & maybe things would turn around. There ya go! I'm sure as crooked as the politicians are, they could even get away with it too. Then the illegals could have all the jobs they need since there's more space for them. Wow everyone would live happily ever after.

Aspie Score: 173/200, NT score 31/200: very likely an Aspie
5/18/11: New Aspie test: 72/72
DX: Anxiety plus ADHD/Aspergers: inconclusive

Jojoba
Toucan
Toucan

16 Sep 2011, 1:43 pm

I was a little bit surprised to read that it is possible for foreigners to purchase citizen in America. The program is soon to expire, but some in Congress would like to see it renewed.

"The Cash-for-Visas Program"
http://michellemalkin.com/2011/09/16/th ... s-program/

Mack27
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Sep 2011, 5:16 pm

Jojoba wrote:
I was a little bit surprised to read that it is possible for foreigners to purchase citizen in America. The program is soon to expire, but some in Congress would like to see it renewed.

"The Cash-for-Visas Program"
http://michellemalkin.com/2011/09/16/th ... s-program/

The're not purchasing citizenship, they're purchasing permanent legal residency. If it's worth that much the country definitely shouldn't be giving it away for free.

Abgal64
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Sep 2011, 7:33 pm

tomboy4good wrote:
I totally agree with you John. If it were not profitable for people to come here illegally, then they wouldn't be here. It's not our job to fix what's wrong with their country of origin. If things are so bad there, they need to take control & fix it in their homeland. Running away & expecting another country to feed & house you, & provide you with work is not the answer. For instance, you don't currently see Libyans streaming here illegally by the dozens because they can't stand their gov't right now. They are actually DOING something to improve their country....by staying home & working out their issues there.
Fair enough about Libya, Mexico and helping one's own country instead of going to a better one. However, do not forget that many Libyans are fleeing en masse from said country to the EU to escape the chaos and that the Monroe Doctrine to this day, as exemplified by Columbia's relations with the US, by the assassination attempts on Hugo Chávez's life, on Dominica's being pressured to not join Petrocaribe and of course on the stupid US embargo on Cuba, all of which continue today.

tomboy4good wrote:
Also those who come here illegally slap the faces of those who go through the motions & jump through hoops to gain citizenship legally. I'd be really angry if I were a legal immigrant trying to gain my official citizenship. Illegals are not just from south of the border....there are even people who are here illegally from Europe who have let their Visas lapse. Illegal is illegal. They need to either go home or make things right. I have no beef with anyone who wants to come here as long as they go through proper channels. It has nothing to do with skin color. A lot of people have been subjected to discrimination. The Irish were persecuted for years in America. Oh but wait....the Irish are nothing more than pasty white freaks. Stupid & useless & worthless as well...don't hire 'em, they'll stink up the place.
I think it makes sense to mandate all people pass a test if they wish to become US citizens so no one is discriminated against and everyone is held to the same standard: It is perfectly reasonable to be livid at illegal immigrants if one is a legal immigrant but only if all full citizens of the USA are made to pass a test to be granted the right to vote will I feel it is fair that the mostly backward and ignorant Tea Partiers complain about "Illegal Immigrants." That makes sense.

tomboy4good wrote:
You who claim that illegals do not suck up precious resources must not live in areas where this is an issue. I also get tired of seeing people flying Mexican flags around the southland. It's a huge slap in the face. If they want to have one in their house, fine! But don't flaunt your loyalty out in public. People who become citizens here legally have to give up loyalty to their prior country. That's just how it is. Don't like the US's rules than go somewhere else. Btw, I feel the same way about the confederate flag.
I hate all types of nationalism as a disease of which humanity must rid itself of. We must get past this overblown form of tribalism if we are ever to have a universally prosperous world.

tomboy4good wrote:
Those of you who take pity on the illegals who suck up resources really have no clue (nor do you care) about how much is costs this state. Problem was people looked the other way when times were good, but now that the free money has run out, it's a different story. There's no money for citizens who need assistance…so why should someone who came here illegally get priority over someone who is here legally? Oh wait….all citizens who are here legally are a bunch of lazy money grubbers. They have no right to be here! So let’s replace all the out of work/destitute citizens with the illegals! Kick the citizens out & send them away. Oh but where would they go? Ship them to Mexico? How would Mexico treat US ousted US citizens? I doubt they'd be welcomed with open arms.
I live in the Central Valley of California and I must say that the huge amounts of Hispanics I meet are among the most upstanding people in my poor community. No, I am not saying all illegals are like this or that most Americans are worse that illegals, however, I do know from statistics and experience that legal immigrants are in general more upstanding; not surprising, they had to jump through many hoops to enter the country. I also do not doubt that there are huge amounts of poor native born citizens that would love to work in the fields but I do not see why we cannot just give everyone jobs to rebuild our collapsing infrastructure and add on to it with a new WPA.

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2011, 10:14 pm

A nation is attached to the country through blood and soil. Americans fought, died, and won for the lands of California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. If any Mexican hates Mexico so much, they need to immigrate to the United States legally. Then they need to:

• Speak English or GTFO
  • Convert to Protestant Christianity
  • Assimilate into Anglo-Saxon culture.
  • Embrace the Protestant work ethic.

Immigration to the United States constitutes tacit admission that our culture is superior. Immigration should be strictly controlled so that they don't dilute real American culture with tacos and rodeos.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2011, 2:09 am

blauSamstag wrote:
John_Browning wrote:
blauSamstag wrote:

The illegal immigration problem started around the 1960's. It was ignored because they were in such small numbers, didn't expect any services and were easy to take advantage of and then get rid of if they objected. The rate which they have been coming over has grown over the years. There have been a coupe large generations of descendants, and they are more belligerent than ever since they don't face deportation. You will not find this die hard love for America in predominantly Hispanic schools in large districts. Quite the contrary. Now they talk about La Reconquista. If we let this continue too long we may have to counter with a La Solución Final. :evil: .

How can you call 2nd and 3rd generations illegal? Those are natural-born citizens of the USA, bub.

They are. My point is that they are refusing to assimilate. We need to make as many illegals motivated to leave as possible (and then forcibly remove the rest) because unlike the Irish, Italians, and WWII refugees, this situation is not going to get better on it's own. I'm not just picking on hispanics. The Asian groups are often just as bad, the middle eastern and African invaders are a threat, and while white European illegal immigration tends to be low and they tend to keep a low profile (the mobs notwithstanding), we should not sacrifice jobs to them either. We'd probably have to shoot everyone involved in organized crime or their activities will never really go away even if they move elsewhere.

-Sigmund Freud

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2011, 3:21 pm

It's hard to believe that anyone would ever say something like that with a straight face. What you are advocating is evil.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2011, 3:25 pm

I don't agree with shooting them, but if they come to the country illegally, they should be sent back to their country of origin.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2011, 9:45 pm

They keep coming back, though.
Somehow the US has to be made unattractive to them.
I think 30 or more days on a chain gang like the ones they had in the old days would convince them that Mexico isn't so bad after all.