Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2011, 4:57 pm

At the beginning of Gore-Gore Girls, Gentry the detective for some reason takes his cat and shuts it in a cabinet. Later on, a character at the bar draws faces upon fruits and smashes them. Ray Sager plays the bartender who sees no problem with that and is clearly using cocaine. The plot resolution is lifted from "The Hypnotic Eye"; come to think of it, The Wizard of Gore is also based on "The Hypnotic Eye".

DarrylZero
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2011, 7:23 pm

I remember when this movie was in the theaters...for less than a week. It was so low budget the producers got the wardrobe from digging in the trash outside flea markets. The best part of the movie, to me, was that the soundtrack featured The Red Elvises, a surf-rock band from Siberia.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfTWYP4bE28[/youtube]

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2011, 10:52 pm

xenon13 wrote:
Ed Wood didn't make Robot Monster, Robot Monster was the work of Al Zimbalist and director Phil Tucker, he who made the Lenny Bruce/Timothy Farrell movie "Dance Hall Racket" as well as "Cape Canaveral Monsters".

Watch Dance Hall Racket

I know he didnt haha I like Ed Wood though Galaxy of terror was awful and so was troll 2 but I really wana see the revenge of JD walker its so bad its good hahahaha

impulse94
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Sep 2011, 2:22 pm

One I found out just in the last year -- The Room. It has become somewhat of a cult phenomenon. Horrible acting, script, direction, plot lines and even characters that are brought up and never heard of again. And the most egregious use of "Oh hai, (whoever)" ever put into a movie.

Come to think of it, the main character may certainly be Aspie although I never thought of it before. One scene in a coffee shop nails it.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2011, 2:23 pm

impulse94 wrote:
One I found out just in the last year -- The Room. It has become somewhat of a cult phenomenon. Horrible acting, script, direction, plot lines and even characters that are brought up and never heard of again. And the most egregious use of "Oh hai, (whoever)" ever put into a movie.

Come to think of it, the main character may certainly be Aspie although I never thought of it before. One scene in a coffee shop nails it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5FhExAaGBM[/youtube]