22 Sep 2011, 7:55 am

Never to old,

gender doesn't matter

And get a PS3 !

xSuPeRxCeJaYx
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Sep 2011, 8:26 am

I also love old games. But instead of buying old dust consoles i download Emulators. Theres like one for every system.

GameCube Emulator
Super Nintendo
Nintendo
PS1 & PS2
etc etc etc.....

Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/supercejay/
Xbox Live: Mz CeJaY 420
PS3 : Mz_CeJaY_420

Sowlowsolo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Sep 2011, 10:17 am

Tomasu wrote:

^^ Yaye greetings Sowlowsolo.

I believe that I have really enjoyed playing the happy Nintendo Wii game named Okami and do hope that you would enjoy this lovely game as I believe that this may be considered rather similar indeed to Zelda games.

Thank you Tomasu - I'll be on the look out for 'Okami' and hopefully it will join my list of favourites :D

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

22 Sep 2011, 10:31 am

I recommend you get the game Sin & Punishment: Sucessor of the Skies (Star Sucessor here in the U.S.). Man do I wish Nintendo of America would bring over The Last Story and Xenoblade Chronicles...

SuperSimoholic
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Sep 2011, 6:41 pm

I'm a girl and I'm proud to say I'm also an avid gamer. I've been playing since I was young and I will play until I'm old and can't work out how to use the latest gen consoles - Which I will NEVER let happen!! I'll be in the old peoples home with my by-then obsolete PS5 XD.

Sowlowsolo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Sep 2011, 4:08 am

SuperSimoholic wrote:
I'm a girl and I'm proud to say I'm also an avid gamer. I've been playing since I was young and I will play until I'm old and can't work out how to use the latest gen consoles - Which I will NEVER let happen!! I'll be in the old peoples home with my by-then obsolete PS5 XD.

Ooooh lets all create our own retirement home full of games consoles from every era - we can all die as happy as pigs in s**t :lol:

retrom
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Sep 2011, 10:59 am

I hope it doesnt seem shallow but one of the best things I love about my girlfriend is that she likes video games. Im so obsessed with games it might be a dealbreaker if she didn't.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2011, 11:08 am

On the contrary, female gamers aren't rare at all. They're very common. I know hundreds of female gamers, many of them smoking hot, too.

I've been gaming for the better part of 16 years as well.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2011, 11:12 am

Burzum wrote:
Banjo Kazooie was my favourite game as a kid. :) Many hours wasted on it.

Did you end up getting the unlock codes for all the closed off places like shark food island? I mean they never went ahead with the N64 DD, so It's all rather pointless, but tbh back when I was 14, finding secrets in that game rocked. The first time I beat Gruntilda I was beside myself with excitement.

I always used to die at the end of that game show on purpose, because I liked replaying it so much.

Anyway I could go on about banjo kazooie all day, but i'll stop now.

SuperSimoholic

23 Sep 2011, 5:28 pm

Sowlowsolo wrote:
SuperSimoholic wrote:

Ooooh lets all create our own retirement home full of games consoles from every era - we can all die as happy as pigs in s**t :lol:

I've still got a working N64, PS1, PS2 and got a PS3 - What are you guys gonna bring to the table! XD

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

23 Sep 2011, 9:46 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
On the contrary, female gamers aren't rare at all. They're very common. I know hundreds of female gamers, many of them smoking hot, too.

That couldn't be more true. I am an example of that. :)

Sowlowsolo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Sep 2011, 4:17 am

SuperSimoholic wrote:
Sowlowsolo wrote:
SuperSimoholic wrote:

I've still got a working N64, PS1, PS2 and got a PS3 - What are you guys gonna bring to the table! XD

Another N64 and a PS2 (we can never have too many) plus a Sega Megadrive ll and a Wii.
If anyone is bringing an Xbox and the game 'Fable' can I pull up a rocking chair next to yours? :D

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

24 Sep 2011, 4:55 am

hale_bopp wrote:

I've been gaming since I was 12, I think.