Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Oct 2011, 7:53 pm

Silent Hill 4: The Room

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 5:40 pm

Minecraft, nothing is more scary to me than falling into a dark cavern filled with mobs then having to fight them off with no food. You actualy lose stuff in that game. 8O

ThatSillyGuyAndy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Oct 2011, 6:33 pm

I heavily dislike MineCraft. I play it once in a while, but when I do I get so frustrated because nobody in our server (My brother and I run a group on STEAM and we've got our own MC and G-Mod server) will help me if I need it and I just get beyond frustrated with that game. I bought it back in the Alpha Stages and have regretted spending the money on it.

I LOVE Terraria though. Good game. I just hate having to keep the caves and stuff lit up @_@

F.E.A.R. scares me a lot though. No matter what FEAR game it is, you always run into a bad situation and with the random bodies being flown everywhere from time to time. It's Scooby and Shaggy's worst nightmare (Lol Scooby Doo joke)

Resident Evil 4 was scary in the way that there were new monsters that would open their entire mouths and try to eat you from afar.

I would say "AVP: The Video Game" but that's more sickening than scary. Sickening in the aspect of being rightside up one moment, then upside down the next and you're just like "Whoa... Whoa... HOW DO I GET DOWN? OH JEEZE, I'M FEELING SICK @_@"

Lets see what else...

I don't know. That's all I can think of for now...

Jadefire
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Oct 2011, 8:33 pm

Condemned: Criminal Origins and its sequel are probably the scariest games I've ever played.

Especially it's sequel, Condemned 2: Bloodshot. Oh god that bear is going to eat me run run run oh no I can't get away oh god someone help me please oh no here it comes oh dear I appear to need a new pair of pants.

ThatSillyGuyAndy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Oct 2011, 10:17 pm

I've heard that game is pretty brutal and was banned in quite a few countries because of how violent and bloody it is. I've seen screen-caps. Wouldn't want to play it.

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2011, 10:26 pm

Wolfmaster wrote:
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Penumbra: Overture & Black Plague

These 8O 8O

Scandium
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Orange County, CA, USA, Earth, Solar System, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Cluster

04 Oct 2011, 10:27 pm

System Shock 2

Jadefire
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Oct 2011, 10:27 pm

ThatSillyGuyAndy wrote:
I've heard that game is pretty brutal and was banned in quite a few countries because of how violent and bloody it is. I've seen screen-caps. Wouldn't want to play it.

It is pretty brutal, yes. Definitely not for the faint of heart.

ThatSillyGuyAndy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Oct 2011, 10:38 pm

Jadefire wrote:
ThatSillyGuyAndy wrote:

It is pretty brutal, yes. Definitely not for the faint of heart.

I kind of wanted to try it. But at the same time, I was living with my parents when it first came out and I don't know if that game would freak my little sister out.

Probably not though. She loves watching zombie movies and stuff.

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 12:07 am

The Barbie games. *shudder*

Blake_be_cool
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2011, 10:20 am

Dead Space 2

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

06 Oct 2011, 5:37 pm

When I was slightly younger than I am now, I was terrified of Bioshock.

Wolfmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Oct 2011, 7:42 pm

RushKing wrote:
Minecraft, nothing is more scary to me than falling into a dark cavern filled with mobs then having to fight them off with no food. You actualy lose stuff in that game. 8O

That's pretty crappy, but considering how quickly I catch on to games I just rush them and beat the crap out of them. Jump-scares are horrible.

Wolfmaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Oct 2011, 7:46 pm

ThatSillyGuyAndy wrote:
I heavily dislike MineCraft. I play it once in a while, but when I do I get so frustrated because nobody in our server (My brother and I run a group on STEAM and we've got our own MC and G-Mod server) will help me if I need it and I just get beyond frustrated with that game. I bought it back in the Alpha Stages and have regretted spending the money on it.

I don't know. That's all I can think of for now...

You would not need help if you simply learned how to do it yourself... or use the internet. I survive if you put me out in the middle of a block in the middle of oblivion, as long as you give me a tree, 1 seed, bone meal, and some dirt.