Drunk People make me /sad face

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Sniffletouille
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Oct 2011, 11:32 pm

I was at a luncheon/award ceremony for work.

NT co-worker/friend had too much to drink. Found another co-worker, who sat at another table, who I had a crush on and he knew about it.

Drunkenly, he walked over and told her that that I had a crush on her.

After the ceremony was over, I walked over congratulated her on her award on her way out. She seemed hurriedly trying to leave.

I'm afraid things might be awkward now. Should I avoid being in the same area as her? Maybe change schedules..

If you're an Aspie, you might know this situation. Its really difficult to discern her feelings and decide on the best course of action.

Ugh, I'm frustrated. Maybe this is why I didn't accomplish anything this weekend; such as homework and other projects for my classes. Or maybe its simply burnout. I don't know.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2011, 12:49 am

Sniffletouille wrote:
I was at a luncheon/award ceremony for work.

NT co-worker/friend had too much to drink. Found another co-worker, who sat at another table, who I had a crush on and he knew about it.

Drunkenly, he walked over and told her that that I had a crush on her.

After the ceremony was over, I walked over congratulated her on her award on her way out. She seemed hurriedly trying to leave.

I'm afraid things might be awkward now. Should I avoid being in the same area as her? Maybe change schedules..

If you're an Aspie, you might know this situation. Its really difficult to discern her feelings and decide on the best course of action.

Ugh, I'm frustrated. Maybe this is why I didn't accomplish anything this weekend; such as homework and other projects for my classes. Or maybe its simply burnout. I don't know.

No you shouldn't do not let it bother you act at work with her the way you normally do try not to bother her as much now that she knows you like her may be this will help.