Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

iceveela
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Oct 2011, 1:55 pm

I cannot think, I cannot sleep, I cannot concentrate on things, its hard for me to focus, I am always tired, I have been getting depressed, but mainly recently, its hard for me to understand things, I cannot remember much. I always feel either tired, or like I am going to faint.

It is hard for me to explain exactly how I am feeling, and even harder too actually say it to someone saying that I hate talking to people. I mainly talk to myself and go into my own little worlds.

I am almost 100% sure that I have aspergers, but I am not sure. I can't tell my parents because they will think I am a drama queen, and I cannot see a dr for some time.

I just feel like this world is beyond my grasp and I feel like I want to just sleep for eternity, but my OCD prevents me from doing that, i need to be doing SOMETHING productive.

I just don't know what to do anymore. Does anyone feel similar? Could someone give me some advice on what to do in a situation like this? because I cannot think, I don't know what to do.

AQ: 36

purchase
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2011, 3:27 pm

I know how you feel.

My best advice:

See mental health professionals about this and tell them how you're feeling. If you don't already see a therapist or psychiatrist, call your general practitioner and ask them to refer you to some professionals.

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2011, 4:52 pm

iceveela wrote:
I just feel like this world is beyond my grasp and I feel like I want to just sleep for eternity

I know this feeling. It can be so frustrating ... trying to do your best in the world, but knowing there is something you just don't get. My advice is to just keep hammering at the wall. Good times do come.

Talking to your GP is a good idea. S/he may be able to give you medications or counseling to help. In the meantime, try to distract yourself - watch TV, read, go for a walk, read the postings on WP. And keep telling yourself that things will get better!

SadAspy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2011, 4:57 pm

I feel the same way. Everyone in this world except my family treats me like s**t. Every time I fall asleep, I hope and pray that I don't wake up. I wish an asteroid would hit this horrible world.

Nick88
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Oct 2011, 5:59 am

I decided to see a doctor and if i were you i would do the same thing , even though i still have an awful lot to solve yet. I see it as a recovery period and if people really want to know how i am i fancy saying to them that i am trying to recover and feel good again , but i lie.