Page 4 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2013, 5:57 am

I'll be single forever and it's by choice. I don't want to be with anyone.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2013, 6:30 am

auxetoiless wrote:
ところで、「日本人彼女募集中」?ちょっとキモイよ... (>.<)

I am not a creep!

Looneytunes
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2013, 7:04 am

Christopherwillson wrote:
Hey everyone :D
me myself i never had the urge to get a girlfriend and i think i won't ever have it in my life..
i am a real career guy and i don't want kids, i want to live alone and just have a group of close friends and family.
it's my passion to create a better world and create music and movies(and all other varieties of entertainment) for the rest of my life,
i don't feel sad or empty without a girlfriend and kids(i know that i'm just 17 but i've always known this)
i think i really love being single and not having to deal with anyone else but myself.

I would be like a Tony Stark(Iron Man) but then without having intercourse with reporters of Vanity Fair :P

could this have anything to do with the fact that i'm an aspie and does anyone else feel like this?

Thanks for reading!

I think your parents needs to sit you down and have a talk with you.
At this point in your life it really doesn't matter - because you have never been anywhere or done anything and you don't know anything.
Humans are a social creature - you need social interaction in order to survive.
It isn't a matter of wants - it is a matter of survival.
When you get old - you need someone to take care of you.
That is where a wife and children comes to play.
If you have no one that cares about you - how are you going to survive when you get sick or you get old and you have no one that cares about you?
They will put you in a rest home and you will sit there in a room alone until you die - probably from starvation - because no one will feed you and you will just shrivel up and die - alone!

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, but when I became a man, I put those childish things aside.
You still have a lot of growing up to do!

All that you are looking for is attention.
At 17 - you are in the ME stage of life.
Buy ME, Give ME, take ME!

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2013, 7:09 am

Looneytunes wrote:

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, but when I became a man, I put those childish things aside.

One of my favorite quotes of all time! Thanks Looneytunes!

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2013, 7:27 am

Looneytunes wrote:
When you get old - you need someone to take care of you.
That is where a wife and children comes to play.
If you have no one that cares about you - how are you going to survive when you get sick or you get old and you have no one that cares about you?
They will put you in a rest home and you will sit there in a room alone until you die - probably from starvation - because no one will feed you and you will just shrivel up and die - alone!

They wouldn't be alone, they would have friends and family. I won't even have that when I'm old. I'm never getting married for a variety of reasons. I'm never having kids because I don't want them and now I'm physically unable to have them. I don't have real life friends because I don't know how to make them and don't want to be bothered by people. I'm not close to any of my relatives except my mother and that is because I live with her.

Having a spouse and children is no guarantee they will take care of you when you get old. Your spouse could die before you or divorce you and your kids might end up hating you or not want to bother to take care of you,

I'm pretty sure nursing homes would get in trouble and get shut down if they didn't feed the people there. I guess I'm taking that too literally? I used to have a neighbor that was old and poor and had no family or friends and meals on wheels came every day and brought him food.

amapola
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Apr 2013, 2:59 pm

I `m sometimes desperate because I think no one ever will love me.Guys don`t like socially awarkward aspie girls,and I will never ever pretend i`m something I`m not.Men are so egoist they don`t care about girl`s problems,they think only on themselves.Another problem are my sexual preferences...I want someone to be very dominant,but in my country don`t exist places where I can find someone like that.On a few personal ads there are not such offers.I sometimes think I will be alone for the rest of my life....But love is not the most important thing in the world.Many relationships are not sincere and based on real love,because people don`t have capacity to really understand someone.Television always gives too much importance to relationships.But in real life they are not so wonderful(in many cases).You are not missing much.Right person will love your real personality.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2013, 4:37 pm

Forever? Don’t be so drastic: just for the rest of your life.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2013, 4:55 pm

amapola wrote:
I `m sometimes desperate because I think no one ever will love me.Guys don`t like socially awkward aspie girls

That's not true, I just happen to find women that are awkward or quirky to be cute, I'm quirky myself and I come across somewhat different.

UnLoser
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2013, 5:18 pm

Callista wrote:
That sounds pretty asexual to me. There are many variations on the theme, anyway--people who masturbate and people who don't; people who want romance, cuddling, and kissing versus people who don't. Some of us find others beautiful and even get crushes. Some of us want to get married. The only thing that really makes a person asexual is that you don't look at people and go, "Boy, I'd really like to have intercourse with that person."

Then by that definition, I would be asexual. However, I think you can still be sexual and not think about sex every time you see an attractive person. In my opinion, if you have the capacity to be sexually aroused by another human being, you are sexual.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2013, 6:03 pm

unless I have an affair with a married women ( which I won't do, unless it's ok with her husband) or just get lucky for the second time ( have some woman approach me
and ask me out, like with my ''first real girlfriend'') or most men become so terrible, that no women would ever date them but for few men including me would
get all the girls, if none of them things happen, then yes 70% chance I will be single for a long time.

MusicalWonders
Raven
Raven

24 Apr 2013, 12:55 am

Sounds like an awesome life to me. :)
I don't know if it's related to being an aspie but you shouldn't feel alienated about it.