Does it take much to make you mad?
Yes 45%  45%  [ 9 ]
No 55%  55%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 20

Kaelynn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Oct 2011, 9:15 pm

I get mad over the smallest things. Do you?

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

20 Oct 2011, 9:43 pm

It takes a lot to make me truely angry. I might get annoyed at a small thing, but it's the big things like abuse and neglect that make me furious (being a victim of both myself, I don't like it when someone else is experiencing that).

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2011, 10:58 pm

I am quick to anger. I can go from totally fine to blood-boiling furious in the span of seconds, and the reason is usually quite minor. I try not to take it out on myself or others (either verbally or physically), but I have in the past.

OJani
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 2:50 am

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
It takes a lot to make me truely angry. I might get annoyed at a small thing, but it's the big things like abuse and neglect that make me furious (being a victim of both myself, I don't like it when someone else is experiencing that).

Same here. I don't like when some people think they know better while they're far from it, either. That can be quite aggravating. Also, acute lack of tolerance.

Sparhawke
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Oct 2011, 3:45 am

It takes a lot to get me to the point where I can pick people two feet off the ground and throw them through solid stone walls but once I do snap it is instant, the one thing that I cannot stand is people banging on endlessly on the same point where it goes beyond nagging...

I try to be as laid back as I can because I know the monster is still there, lurking and looking for a way to escape...and since I am extremely territorial it always tends to be when someone is crowding me, or simply has decided I am weak so they are going to throw me out and take over my apartment, but that is another story for another time. (Someone flying thirty feet through the air and landing on their head may look funny, but it makes people take you seriously in a hurry)

Tiranasta
Toucan
Toucan

21 Oct 2011, 3:50 am

Prolonged short term exposure to an annoying stimulus causes me some degree of anger. The anger can become strong if it continues, but subsides almost instantly once it's gone. I can't maintain anger for long regardless of the cause.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 4:42 am

It depends. I know I have a short temper if I have to repeat myself or talking to a brick wall. Even asking me the same questions over and over will do it.

As for small things, I don't know. It depends on how someone views what a small thing is.

Dingo7
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Oct 2011, 8:35 am

Depends on the circumstances... i think i say that for everything :roll:

But just a bad vibe alone from a certain someone today made me go from content to furious... he used a sarcastic kinda tone i think i dont know what its called but i could not make sense out of it and i went to work with bad vibes just fresh on my mind and it made me angry... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Christopherwillson
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 9:29 am

uhmm, it depends.. if i naturally am not into that person and he/she breaks a rule i'll get really angry, but for instance if it's my mom.. she can't really make me mad cause she's my everything.

but no, it's not hard to make me angry at all.

Aspie score: 182-200

Don't know what to say.

Ellytoad
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Oct 2011, 9:35 am

I have my hot buttons, which make me shake with rage at worst, but I never lose my temper and yell or anything like that.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 10:10 am

I get mad very easily, but each time can be a different response. I don't shout and swear each time I get mad, otherwise I would be shouting and swearing all the time! :)

Normally, when I'm out in public, I don't have any reactions at all, but just feel mad inside. Only the slightest thing causes aggressiveness in me because people irritate me so much. Somebody's only got to give me signs that I'm in their way in a shop and I have a really big urge to stomp out yelling, ''DOESN'T MATTER WHERE I STAND I'M ALWAYS GETTING IN EVERYONE'S WAY!! !! WHY CAN'T SOMEBODY ELSE BE IN YOUR WAY FOR ONCE???! !! !! !! !! !! !! !'' but I know that that will humiliate me, then I would have regrets afterwards and wished I had stayed calm in the first place - so that is why I just do. Instead I just arrive home huffing and puffing.

Not only that - lot's of other silly little things like that make me mad.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2011, 10:48 am

I trained my self to become tolerate, so now it takes a lot to get me angry, but there are certain thing that make me flip out faster than others.

TheMatrixHasYou
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Oct 2011, 1:08 pm

Silly little things make me annoyed...to the point that I can actually feel the anger rising in my chest....but I don't get mad. I bottle my anger up, but it seems that the bottle has no bottom. :(

Orcist
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Oct 2011, 4:12 pm

It takes alot to get me angry, though my permanently grumpy expression often convinces people otherwise.

PurpleJazz
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Oct 2011, 4:39 pm

If you mean mad as in visually aggravated, then not really. I bottle everything up.

AngelofDreams
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Oct 2011, 4:52 pm

Like some people here, it depends on the situation itself.

I'm generally a calm and very quiet person, but some things may piss me off so much it may scare the onlookers. I literally erupt like a volcano by then.