Page 1 of 6 [ 90 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2006, 7:24 pm

This is a call to arms of all my aspie brothers and sisters, the time is amoung us to dispel segregation, unite and stand shoulder to shoulder, hand in hand. It is time we raise our fist and shout back at the NT establishment, no longer shall we accept oppression, isolation, subordination, marginalization, for we are a NEW NATION.
Right now aspie all over the world are working towards establishing a national autistic homeland, working to buy an island, in an effort to zion away from the shadows and into the light of freedom. Right now, is the time to stand and fight. For if we don't, future generations of aspies will be lost to pre natal genocide.
I come to you, my people, not as a leader, but as a motivator, as a brother in arms, as an equal in the revolution. We need soldiers (metaphorically speaking), we need warriors, we need people who won't back down, who will take the fight to this oppressive society, even if it means standing up to over-bearing parents, counselors, or whomever. WE ARE NOT 2ND RATE HUMAN BEINGS, AND WE ARE NOT HOUSE PETS, WE ARE HUMAN f*****g BEINGS!! !! !
Together we can break the chains of segregation, together we can make a better tommarrow for our children, and a better future for our culture. Are you with me or against me?!?!

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2006, 7:30 pm

What island is being considered? Is there really an available island somewhere we could all move to?

It's not that crazy of an idea. We could mimic the idea of:

http://christianexodus.org/

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... ment_x.htm

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2006, 7:45 pm

The difference is those people are zoining because they ARE biggots, because they want a theocracy. We're moving to escape biggots.

The idea of Autfinity is relatively new and it's currently just taking off. I'm not sure if we've officially decided on an island yet, but we're working out economics and organizational blue-prints and what not. Lemme give you the link:

http://aspiesforfreedom.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3882

ooh_choc
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Sep 2006, 7:48 pm

This is a joke right? Are they really planning to make an aspie community on a man made island?

Vinzer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2006, 8:00 pm

So you plan to stop segregation... By completely seperating ourselves from the "oppressing" group? Uh, I don't think that's how it usually works.

Not like I believe any of this, but meh.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2006, 8:14 pm

I'll just sit back and see if anyone ELSE has the balls and enough of a lack of selfishness in order to stand and fight. I find it pathetic that you would want future generations of aspies to either be destroyed through pre natal genocide or be forced into isolation like you have been. Just to think that your ok with our children facing the same s**t we did disgusts me.
Integration is a lost cause, theyr not gonna listen, we get an island and the lives of many aspies will improve. And then once we've prooven to the rest of the world that we're not disabled and that we're independant people, maybe integration will become possible. To those to selfish to stand and fight, you can rot in a segregated society for all I care.

KingMichael
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Sep 2006, 8:17 pm

I have a question. Are we supposed to take this seriously?

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2006, 8:30 pm

Lately there's been a trend on this site to focus a lot of our time and attention on NTs. Personally I think we would be better off to drop the "us vs. them" attitude. It's a very NT way of thinking.

- Emerson

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2006, 9:03 pm

And how will we get out of our slump if we pretend a problems doesn't exist?

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2006, 9:05 pm

I will never understand apathy.

Mnemosyne
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2006, 9:39 pm

snake321 wrote:
I find it pathetic that you would want future generations of aspies to either be destroyed through pre natal genocide or be forced into isolation like you have been. Just to think that your ok with our children facing the same s**t we did disgusts me.

Ok, and what about our NT friends and family? Am I supposed to divorce my husband to move to this island because he's NT? What about aspies who have NT kids? Are they supposed to leave them behind? And let's say that only aspies do move to the island and mate with other aspies. Sometimes aspie + aspie DOES produce NT kids. What are you going to do with them?

There is currently no "pre natal genocide." Sure, lots of people say it's in the works, but it isn't here. It isn't happening and it very well might never happen.

Cherokee
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Sep 2006, 9:43 pm

What makes you think people with AS would make a better society then everyone else? People whit aspergers have just as much ability to be mean, petty, and stupid as anyone.

I have always liked the idea of starting a brad new nation on an island though, it’s something I’ve thought about since way before I knew I had AS.

Funny you should say that about house pets, I do sometimes feel like a pet but it just makes me feel loved.

fernando
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2006, 9:44 pm

A while ago I came up with that idea, but it turned into a big joke in the forum. I ended up thinking that we need NTs and they need us. Besides I have had more fun in my lifetime with NTs than with aspies, and I guess life would still be a challenge, because NTs are just a part of our problems.

Paula
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2006, 10:26 pm

I agree with Mnemosyne, are you going to answer her?

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2006, 10:34 pm

Some NTs are allowed in Autfinity, we're not ignorant. If theyr with someone who'se aspie cool, but the reason this is to ba a majority aspie nation? Yeah, you can stay back and live a life of exclusion all you want, I'm gonna go where I don't have to struggle.

Mnemosyne
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2006, 11:52 pm

snake321 wrote:
Some NTs are allowed in Autfinity, we're not ignorant. If theyr with someone who'se aspie cool, but the reason this is to ba a majority aspie nation? Yeah, you can stay back and live a life of exclusion all you want, I'm gonna go where I don't have to struggle.

OK, but what about the NT kids that are on this island? Aren't you dooming them to a life of being an "outsider" just like we are now?