Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

GreySun369
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2011, 3:56 pm

Since X-mas is only a couple of months away, what are some games you're hoping to get as presents this year?

Since there's a strong possability I may be getting a Playstation 3 this year, I'm hoping to get a couple of PS3 games. One that I want the most is an import copy of Siren Blood Curse, which is a pretty scary game that sadly wasn't released on disc in the US but luckily you can import it from other countries and play it on the PS3 with no problems. I also want to get this really cute game called Little Big Planet which lets you create these crazy platform levels and customize your sackboy characters. :)

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

04 Nov 2011, 4:13 pm

GreySun369 wrote:
Since X-mas is only a couple of months away, what are some games you're hoping to get as presents this year?

Since there's a strong possability I may be getting a Playstation 3 this year, I'm hoping to get a couple of PS3 games. One that I want the most is an import copy of Siren Blood Curse, which is a pretty scary game that sadly wasn't released on disc in the US but luckily you can import it from other countries and play it on the PS3 with no problems. I also want to get this really cute game called Little Big Planet which lets you create these crazy platform levels and customize your sackboy characters. :)

I'm hoping to get Little Big Planet 2, because I enjoyed the first one so much. :)

GreySun369
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2011, 4:14 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
GreySun369 wrote:

I'm hoping to get Little Big Planet 2, because I enjoyed the first one so much. :)

I figured I should start with the first one and if I really like it I may try to get the second game some day. ;)

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2011, 5:33 pm

Definitely: Saints Row: The Third

Maybe: Alice: Madness Returns, GoldenEye 007: Reloaded, Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Sonic Generations (not all of these but one of them)

There's honestly almost no games I want, only Skyrim, which I'm getting next Thursday :D

angel_amy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Nov 2011, 5:38 pm

I don't really want any games for christmas to be honest. Nothing is really catching my eye. I will be getting star wars online though, but thats mainly as a lot of my friends have been pestering me to go and get it so I can play with them. Maybe it will change as the time comes closer :)

sMeow
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Nov 2011, 5:50 pm

Minecraft to play with my future guild of GW2, and a new gaming mouse. I'd like to have CoD 5 on PC, because it's one of my favorite games, but there's no real Promod on it, so it won't be fun, sadly...

Shishka
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Nov 2011, 9:23 pm

I want Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi for christmas. After I buy skyrim, revelations and skyward sword I won't have enough money for that one so I'll have to ask someone to get it for me! :D

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2011, 12:43 am

I'd like to own Uncharted 3. And if anything, I hope I get some cash so I can buy a bunch of old PS2 games. :P

RW665
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2011, 12:26 pm

Simonono wrote:

Maybe: Alice: Madness Returns, GoldenEye 007: Reloaded, Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Sonic Generations (not all of these but one of them)

There's honestly almost no games I want, only Skyrim, which I'm getting next Thursday :D

I loved Madness Returns, I played that game over and over again when it came out. It's one of my favorite games now.

Let's see, I already got (and finished) Batman: Arkham City , and I have Assassin's Creed Revelations, Ultimate MvC3, and Skyrim already preordered and paid off...
I guess I would want these:

1. Silent Hill HD Collection
2. Dark Souls
3. Rage
4. Uncharted 3

And there's plenty more I want, but they come out after Christmas, like Mass Effect 3! Oh I can't wait for that one.

Morbid Malign's askblog: http://askmorbidmalign.tumblr.com/

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2011, 5:27 pm

I have a backlog of games to play right now...

All I want for christmas is the skin pack for Arkham City. After I do a game-plus victory lap as Frank Miller's Batman, I'm going to play Infamous 2 and Mass Effect 2 before I get any new games.

DragonKazooie89
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Nov 2011, 2:24 am

I just want a 3DS with Mario Kart 7 and Skyward Sword for my Wii

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2011, 12:51 pm

Batman Arkham City and AC Revelations. After xmas, could get 3DS and Ocarina of Time 3D. Depends... may think of other stuff instead. Not CoD though.

SonicMisaki
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2011, 7:56 pm

GAMES
DEFINITELY
Kirby's Return to DreamLand (Wii), Super Street Fighter IV AE (XB360).
MAYBE
Batman: The Brave and the Bold (Wii/DS), Sonic Generations (3DS).*

CONSOLES
DEFINITELY
Sega Genesis. Either Model 1 or 2 will do.
MAYBE
Nintendo 3DS.

For those of you who don't know, SonGen has an entirely different version exclusive to Nintendo 3DS.

Ravenitrius
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2011, 10:44 pm

No games I want this christmas. I want a new full tower case though.

psayles56
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Nov 2011, 2:05 am

Simonono wrote:

I want alice madness returns.

Has anyone played fairytale fights for ps3? I beat it with the help of my wonderful fiance.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

14 Nov 2011, 7:10 pm

Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 for PS3.