Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

04 Nov 2011, 9:32 pm

I am looking for someone with autism (like me) who would like to work on publishing a cartoon book. My problem is I cannot draw very well. But...I have dozens of cartoon ideas detailed in my mind for the cartoons. Basically they are Far Side type cartoons with one drawing per cartoon. If we would so happen to be lucky enough to get this thing published, it would be a 50/50 split of profits and both our names would be on the cartoon book. I think it would be neat that a cartoon book would be created by two of us on the autism spectrum. If anyone here with autism would like to do such a project, could you please get in contact with me here? Thank you.

glider18

Ideawizard
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Nov 2011, 12:16 pm

Try reading the Animator's Survival Kit.

You'll like it. It's written by the same man who directed Who Framed Rodger Rabbit as an animator.

Enjoy, and be sure to click on the link

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2011, 12:23 pm

I love drawing cartoons and am good at them. I'm not sure if I could do anything for this, since I'm way across the pond. :?

Abgal64
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Nov 2011, 2:09 pm

I paint and draw, I am indeed myself working on a graphic novella, but it is probably not the style you are looking for, being a mixture of geometric abstraction, Ancient Egyptian and Madhubani.