Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ediself
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2011, 2:05 pm

psayles56 wrote:
No. It is not herpes, thank you very much. I know the difference.

ah you already have herpes somewhere else? sorry I didn't know. Not everyone can recognize herpes :)

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2011, 2:08 pm

try an oral dose of Clotrimazole (anti-fungal preparation often used for yeast infections) and/or antibiotics from your doctor. about half of all problems with acne are caused by fungi, and the other half are caused by bacteria.

make sure to change your towel and sheets often and that your towel is dry before using it again or you are just putting a mess of microbes and such back onto your face after you wash it. as it gets colder and drier in the northern hemisphere and the heat goes on, skin can dry out so moisturiser can help.

i have also used a zinc oxide creme with some success. the doctors are not sure yet why it works, but it does - especially in conjunction with other zit creams.

also, this thread is moved from General Autism Discussion to Health, Fitness, and Sports

psayles56
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Nov 2011, 3:04 pm

ediself wrote:
psayles56 wrote:

ah you already have herpes somewhere else? sorry I didn't know. Not everyone can recognize herpes :)

No I haven't had herpes but my grandmother was a nurse I think she would tell me if I have herpes. Plus I don't sleep around I've been with the same guy for two years. So there is no way I could get it. Stfu. :)

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2011, 6:02 pm

Two bits:

1. It doesn't matter how long you've been with someone, if you've had previous partners.
2. It doesn't matter how long they've been with YOU, if they've had previous partners.
3. Sleeping around isn't required for contracting an STD. Pathogens don't care whether you're a prostitute or having sex for the first time on your wedding night.

That said, a pimple looks absolutely nothing like herpes, so it'd be silly to think that's what it is.

to his Interest."

psayles56
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Nov 2011, 6:37 pm

ValentineWiggin wrote:
Two bits:

1. It doesn't matter how long you've been with someone, if you've had previous partners.
2. It doesn't matter how long they've been with YOU, if they've had previous partners.
3. Sleeping around isn't required for contracting an STD. Pathogens don't care whether you're a prostitute or having sex for the first time on your wedding night.

That said, a pimple looks absolutely nothing like herpes, so it'd be silly to think that's what it is.

Okay. I never said it was herpes. I said it was pimples. I know I don't have herpes.

ediself
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 11:21 am

psayles56 wrote:
ediself wrote:
psayles56 wrote:

No I haven't had herpes but my grandmother was a nurse I think she would tell me if I have herpes. Plus I don't sleep around I've been with the same guy for two years. So there is no way I could get it. Stfu. :)

...you can totally get herpes on the lips by kissing a guy! was not suggesting you were a slut lol. Oh, you can catch it by borrowing lipstick, too, if you're fast.
I'm pretty sure it's herpes.
LOL sorry now just kidding, I'll stfu :P

psayles56
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Nov 2011, 12:57 pm

lol it really isn't herpes! I can guarantee that! I have googled pictures of herpes and it doesn't look like that.