Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2011, 11:51 pm

I was looking through the Moderator Attention thread that's in this sub-forum, and I noticed that there were just four mods listed; are there really only four mods, or are there just four "active" ones?

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 12:04 am

jmnixon95 wrote:
I was looking through the Moderator Attention thread that's in this sub-forum, and I noticed that there were just four mods listed; are there really only four mods, or are there just four "active" ones?

The mods on that list are the ones that will be able to reply sooner when contacted(the list is actually a hyperlink to sending a pm to each mod).

Having said that there are some mods that are in some sort of break(tinky, Booyakasha...)and this ones come and go.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 1:11 am

like spongy already said, the mods who are on the list are the ones who are most active. just to prevent members having to duplicate their efforts to contact a mod (like if a member contacts a mod on a break and gets told to contact someone else), we took the less-active mods off the list.

we're fairly active on the board so i think we have it covered pretty well.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 1:13 am

Okay, thank you for both of the answers. 8)

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2011, 5:00 am

I'm on a break from moderating for a while due to illness. I'm still moving the occasional misplaced thread here and there if I spot them and whacking the occasional spammer. I'm spending a lot less time on WP at the moment too, so best if members send PMs directly to those on the currently active list.

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2011, 5:24 pm

TallyMan wrote:
I'm on a break from moderating for a while due to illness. I'm still moving the occasional misplaced thread here and there if I spot them and whacking the occasional spammer. I'm spending a lot less time on WP at the moment too, so best if members send PMs directly to those on the currently active list.

:( aww I hope you get better soon TallyMan!

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2011, 6:55 am

anna-banana wrote:
TallyMan wrote:

:( aww I hope you get better soon TallyMan!

I'm much better now thank you. :D

Still keeping in the background regarding moderating though as I'm very busy with other things now.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2011, 10:59 am

i get on as frequently as i can but school is limiting my availability right now. i still moderate a bit when i get on, though.

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you