Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 8:03 am

Quatermass wrote:
snake321 wrote:
They say the universe is forever expanding, our world is less than a grain of sand to the earth in the universe. Is it possible that every atom is in itself a smaller universe, and equally we're an atom on some larger being or thing? That it goes infinately in both directions, this is my theory. Also, it could only make since that there would be life on other worlds, or in other universes. I doubt we're (earthlings) the only life that exists, is it also possible that somewhere maybe a perfect world exists? I find these all to be interesting questions that perhaps we'll never have an answer to.

You read one of the "Dark Tower" books, didn't you?

DARK TOWER!! !! !!

I LOVE STEPHEN KING'S BOOKS!! !

I WILL KILL THE CRIMSON KING AND TAKE OVER THE TOWER MYSELF! :twisted:

Litigious
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 8:51 am

King was much better back in the old days. It's too much details and crap in his newer books. I think he crossed the line somewhere after It or Tommyknockers.

'Tis munny in my purse.

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 9:51 am

Litigious wrote:
King was much better back in the old days. It's too much details and crap in his newer books. I think he crossed the line somewhere after It or Tommyknockers.

WHO CARES, HE STILL WRITES GOOD BOOKS.

YOU'RE JUST A N00B!

Scintillate
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2006, 5:01 am

I would apply occams razor is this scenario though, sure there is probably life in other parts of the universe, but we could research ourselves or ANY THING PRESENT in the universe and find laws relative to it anywhere else we go..

Sure like love, like light, earth is a spark in an ocean of darkness, but of course there are others, we don't need to prove it, it proves itself. For it wouldn't shine or work the way it does without the space around it..

I think applying some of einsteins little laws with logic and some modern discoveries can definately give us a theory of the universe, for what it is within us, is within all matter, what is in anti-matter is just the other side, effectively we could work out our universe, from the multitudes of information we can find in a single thing.