Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Tuttle
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2011, 10:27 am

I don't think there are any. Not believing your worth it doesn't (I've certainly seen that), being abusive doesn't (I've certainly seen that)...

The only thing that I can think of is if somehow someone was lonely unless every person they ever interacted with liked them.

(And, yes, being lonely hurts a lot and can really seem like its impossible to find anyone who cares. I'm dealing with it myself now too, just wanting a second person I can turn to and rely on, but putting it like this, I don't think there are any traits that make someone doomed, just that make it harder to find people who you fit with well.)

Phonic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2011, 11:04 am

Small talk is my least favorite trait in a human, worse then cruelty, worse then fury, worse then smidgen - I have never had a conversation with an extended family member that was not them attempting small talk, hence why I do not consider them family.