Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 11:13 pm

Unknown wrote:

1.Its a 17 not a 15

I always get the two confused.
Quote:
2.Touche
3.In response I GOT A MiG-29 Ha ha!! ! :lol: yur spaghetti CAN'T go at MACH 2 and evade Radar guided missiles.

I see you do not understand the true nature of Flying Spaghetti Monster

http://www.venganza.org/

He is GOD!! He created the universe and everything in it. That's whay he could so easily defeat the gods of Cthulhu. He is all-powerfull the Alpha and Omega.

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 11:25 pm

TheMachine1 wrote:
I do remember the precise formula but it was not propylene gylcol or ethylene gylcol
(anti-freeze). Its was some higher molecular weight poly gylcol of some kind.

But do not let the scare you gycerin part of all fats is chemcially related

CH2(OH)CH2(OH) ethylene glycol
CH2(OH)CH(OH)CH3 proplene glycol safe for human use
CH2(OH)CH(OH)CH2(OH) Glycerin safe for people

What was used in Dr Pepper was merely a larger compound but safe. Oh but all these
chemcials could be used as anti-freeze agents

I know I know..... Actually I had an old can of the stuff untill recently. I'm positive it was Polyethylene Glycol. Anyways, it was the last ingredient on the can meaning there was only small amounts in it anyways. The Anti--freeze you put in your car (ethylene glycol) is actually safe in very small amounts. If you've ever got some in your mouth while changing it. It's actually sweet tasting. It does'nt TASTE bad, it just kills you if you have too much.

You obviously know your chemistry Machine1 ! !

Here's a favorite chemical of mine, care to tell the class what it is?? CH3 NO2

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 11:30 pm

Quatermass wrote:
I have only one thing to say to that MiG....

Oh, Metal Gear......?

Shoot that little mossie down....

what da hell is dat.
flying spaghetti monster can't survive a 10MT nuke ha ha :lol:
NO such thing as god,no scientific proof.

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2006, 11:35 pm

Quatermass wrote:
I have only one thing to say to that MiG....

Oh, Metal Gear......?

Shoot that little mossie down....

Apperently, Quatermass intends to win the religious wars by taking up too much bandwidth.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2006, 1:02 am

Unknown wrote:
ANYONE WHO READS THIS POST....
join the church of pepsi were you can worship your favorite pepsi product.
Pepsi,Pepsi caffeine free,Diet pepsi,Diet pepsi caffeine free,Pepsi one,Mountain dew,Dr pepper,any pepsi related product can be worshipped here any ONLY here free of charge.

Amen, brother! You have my membership.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

09 Oct 2006, 2:57 am

Scrapheap wrote:
TheMachine1 wrote:
I do remember the precise formula but it was not propylene gylcol or ethylene gylcol

What was used in Dr Pepper was merely a larger compound but safe. Oh but all these

I know I know..... Actually I had an old can of the stuff untill recently. I'm positive it was Polyethylene Glycol. Anyways, it was the last ingredient on the can meaning there was only small amounts in it anyways. The Anti--freeze you put in your car (ethylene glycol) is actually safe in very small amounts. If you've ever got some in your mouth while changing it. It's actually sweet tasting. It does'nt TASTE bad, it just kills you if you have too much.

Yeah I've tasted Anti-freee on purpose when I was testing the fluid leaking in my old
truck. (Heater core, I bypassed it and fixed it in the winter). Oh anyway I think you would have to drink 4 oz of it to kill a man.

Yeah there are a large number of polyethylene glycols. They usually have a number after their name to tell them apart. I was looking up meds for my dogs back one day and saw
one is even under experimental treatment as an agent if given quickly after a spine
injury it can reduce chances of long term damage.

CH3NO2 nitromethane. Yeah used in some racing fuels. I know model airplanes use it .
Somewhat dangerous it can be sensitized an detonated. I think it was part of the witches brew the OKC bombers used. For that reason its heavy watched in large amounts. It can also be reduce to CH3NH2 methylamine a watched chemical because
its used in drug production. I see rail cars of it passing me by in Texas though.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2006, 3:04 am

TheMachine1 wrote:
Scrapheap wrote:
TheMachine1 wrote:

Yeah I've tasted Anti-freee on purpose when I was testing the fluid leaking in my old
truck. (Heater core, I bypassed it and fixed it in the winter). Oh anyway I think you would have to drink 4 oz of it to kill a man.

Yeah there are a large number of polyethylene glycols. They usually have a number after their name to tell them apart. I was looking up meds for my dogs back one day and saw
one is even under experimental treatment as an agent if given quickly after a spine
injury it can reduce chances of long term damage.

CH3NO2 nitromethane. Yeah used in some racing fuels. I know model airplanes use it .
Somewhat dangerous it can be sensitized an detonated. I think it was part of the witches brew the OKC bombers used. For that reason its heavy watched in large amounts. It can also be reduce to CH3NH2 methylamine a watched chemical because
its used in drug production. I see rail cars of it passing me by in Texas though.

I wonder how much anti-freeze Bart drank in the Simpsons episode "The Crepes of Wrath"

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2006, 12:54 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Unknown wrote:
ANYONE WHO READS THIS POST....
join the church of pepsi were you can worship your favorite pepsi product.
Pepsi,Pepsi caffeine free,Diet pepsi,Diet pepsi caffeine free,Pepsi one,Mountain dew,Dr pepper,any pepsi related product can be worshipped here any ONLY here free of charge.

Amen, brother! You have my membership.

Tim

Alright!! ! you're in :)

hyperbolic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2006, 7:09 pm

*bump*

You can baptize yourself in PEPSI at home. In your underwear!

The ceremony symbolizes something that has always been a key theological belief of Pepsi from the beginning: rebirth and resurrection. For instance,

Quote:
Pepsi had a slogan called "Come Alive with Pepsi!" which was rendered as "Pepsi brings your
ancestors back from the dead!" in the Chinese translation.

This remarkable metaphysical transformation is possible only through the power of the holy spirit of Pepsi, which is referenced in the Pepsi slogan from 1978-1981: "Catch Tha Pepsi Spirit!"

Getting baptized is as simple as getting a can of Pepsi and pouring it all over your body.

Afterwards, it is usually a good idea to take a shower. (After all, the slogal from Pepsi 1953-1961 was "Be Sociable!")

After you get baptized, be sure to mention it in your signature so no one will doubt how devoted you are to the great name of PEPSI!