Page 2016 of 2016 [ 32256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2023, 8:25 pm

I do the headphones / podcast thing but not so much the cleaning thing. lol
I mean I clean, but not necessarily as a stress relief.
When I'm stressed my EF goes haywire and I can't focus on any task with a start-stop.

I don't usually sing dementedly to music but I make up demented lyrics without music.

I'm eating some really nice caramel ice cream now though.
Hands trembling and mind whirling. :(

- takes photos --- oh wow you said photos too --- didn't notice that. Scratch that.

- makes very dull sound recordings of her mosaics. --- omg you said soundtracks.

- trolls people who know about her mosaics :D

jennyishere
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2023, 9:38 pm

^Ice cream sounds like a good idea! :)

Composes amusing ditties about ice cream- a different song for each flavour

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2023, 9:48 pm

^Smells funny.
I may have said that before.
It's still valid. 8)

jennyishere
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2023, 9:57 pm

Stuffs Vegemite up his nose, then wonders why everything "smells funny"

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2023, 10:30 pm

Sniffs other ppl's butts. 8O

jennyishere
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2023, 3:26 am

Bakes skunk cookies in his spare time

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2023, 4:48 am

Stashes cash in a lead-lined casket which she hides halfway down a well where a loose brick hides a small crevice. Has to employ the services of a burly local simpleton called Harris who lowers her down in the bucket when she needs some money to buy a bag of crisps.

jennyishere
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2023, 6:27 am

Orphaned as a baby in a tragic juggling accident, he was raised by a family of kindly squirrels who taught him how to forage for nuts and berries. To this day, he still seeks refuge in tree hollows during times of stress.

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2023, 11:38 am

Developed a mysterious salve that claimed to completely cure the wearer of skin-weasels, an irritating infestation of microscopic mustelids that ripped through London's theatre-going classes in the 1840s. A confirmed case was actually considered the marker of a cultured person with those able to provide a doctor's note listed in the society pages of The Morning Post. The salve itself was only available through a curious little apothecary on Black Friars Lane until it fell foul of the 1858 Medical Act. Interestingly, cases of skin-weasels decreased dramatically once the salve had been withdrawn from sale.

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2023, 11:52 am

^ 8O Barbaric

jennyishere
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2023, 12:57 am

DuckHairback wrote:
Developed a mysterious salve that claimed to completely cure the wearer of skin-weasels, an irritating infestation of microscopic mustelids that ripped through London's theatre-going classes in the 1840s. A confirmed case was actually considered the marker of a cultured person with those able to provide a doctor's note listed in the society pages of The Morning Post. The salve itself was only available through a curious little apothecary on Black Friars Lane until it fell foul of the 1858 Medical Act. Interestingly, cases of skin-weasels decreased dramatically once the salve had been withdrawn from sale.

Was the precocious only son of a famously wealthy and eccentric New York couple. His father, a noted egyptologist, and his mother, a pioneering genetic scientist, explained away his questions about his dark good looks, which were in such marked contrast to his parents' Nordic fairness. However, a drunken elderly servant one day hinted at a different explanation- that he was in fact the product of a secret and illegal cloning experiment involving the preserved DNA from the mummy of an Ancient Egyptian high priest. He was stunned- could he really be the son of a mummy? Anxious to discover the truth, he sent a sample of his DNA to be tested. The DNA test results confirmed his suspicions- he was, indeed, a mummy's boy!

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2023, 6:09 pm

Fashioned a large and devilishly intricate puzzle-box from rare hard woods in 1956 and advertised it's complexity as a challenge to the greatest thinkers of the age. Several renowned puzzle solvers attempted the box but none made any progress until the stage magician George C. Langton made a highly publicised and televised attempt in the late 1970s. Langton achieved what no other had by opening the upper portion of the box but when he climbed inside to work on the next section he soon found himself trapped. As no-one could repeat his early success he remained inside until his death five days later. He was buried inside the box which had tragically become his own coffin. :skull:

jennyishere
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2023, 3:41 am

Both intensely spiritual AND a devotee of extreme tattooing, he has had his entire colon intricately tattooed with his favourite quotations from scripture. Inscribed using imaging contrast medium instead of regular ink, these internal tattoos are only visible via the x-ray machine that he carries with him at all times for impromptu viewing sessions.

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2023, 8:26 am

A dedicated athlete, she also works with ufologists every other weekend, giving haircuts and mani-pedis to the aliens which visit Earth every two weeks. While she enjoys the work, she nevertheless still has not become accustomed to the aliens sniffing inside her ears with their long, skinny noses, and always has to make up stories to tell her family as to why gooey blue liquid runs out of her ears every so often.

jennyishere
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2023, 5:57 am

Suffers from total prosopagnosia (face blindness) but can recognise people with 100% accuracy by looking at their knuckles.

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2023, 7:38 am

Has her carpets professionally cleaned every week by a company known by reputation for it's discretion and willingness to sign an NDA.