Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

gearguy
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Dec 2011, 6:49 pm

You probably don't remember me, I only have 14 posts, the last was in mid-2010. There's a lot happened since then, I like to think I'm a different person now, so a new introduction is necessary I feel.
I'm 15 and from scotland, lovely boring scotland. Since the last time I posted I've been officially diagnosed with autism, and made steps on my own and with my school to deal with this. I have quite a few good friends now, for the first time in years. Rather nicely around about 75% of them are female, they seem to understand me better. The only people outside my family who know are two of my oldest friends, I've known one for more than 10 years, the other for 5 or 6 years. Even within my family almost nobody knows. I find it difficult to trust people with such an important piece of information about myself.

I have a tendency to go on about not much for ages, earning me the nickname Captain Waffle. I like guitars and computers and want to be a web designer.

I'm very aware I'm starting to go on too much, so I'll stop now. If you actually want to know more, please ask, I'd love to make some friends on here :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2011, 12:32 am

aye, captain 8) glad to hear from ya :)

OddFinn
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2011, 2:27 am

Welcome back.