Anyone else still playing MW2:PS3 and wanna play together?

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Christopherwillson
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 539

27 Dec 2011, 2:37 pm

Hey everyone :D , so i'm still playing modern warfare 2 on the playstation 3 and i was wondering whether anyone would like to play together sometimes and get connected throught it? the only interaction i have on daily bases is through online gaming so it might be a good idea to actually meet some people in it.

Hope to hear from you soon,
If you feel uncomfortable giving your name publically just pm me.

have a nice day, Chris.


_________________
Who's to say I can't live forever? Jack Sparrow

Aspie score: 182-200

Don't know what to say.


The_Perfect_Storm
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Sep 2011
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,289

27 Dec 2011, 10:45 pm

I bought the game recently and I'll probably play it some point (mostly for the trophies). I won't get around to it for a few months though :/

Currently playing MW3 occasionally if you have it.



Christopherwillson
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 539

27 Dec 2011, 10:48 pm

The_Perfect_Storm wrote:
I bought the game recently and I'll probably play it some point (mostly for the trophies). I won't get around to it for a few months though :/

Currently playing MW3 occasionally if you have it.

Sadly, i don't have it :( i could have gotten it but i bought Skyrim :P
if you just feel like it just pm me :-)


_________________
Who's to say I can't live forever? Jack Sparrow

Aspie score: 182-200

Don't know what to say.


Synecdoche
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 261

28 Dec 2011, 12:54 pm

I haven't played the PS3 in awhile but my PSN is 'Mr2125'. I enjoyed MW2 a lot. I was kind of a cheap-o and played with the UMP-45 sometimes but I usually like using the M-16 and outflanking people more than playing w/ shotguns, akimbo, and commando.

Maybe if you, me, and Perfect Storm join up and maybe one other person, we could form a party sometime.


_________________
#7 Brandon Roy (2006-2011). Thanks for the memories.


Christopherwillson
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 539

28 Dec 2011, 1:33 pm

Synecdoche wrote:
I haven't played the PS3 in awhile but my PSN is 'Mr2125'. I enjoyed MW2 a lot. I was kind of a cheap-o and played with the UMP-45 sometimes but I usually like using the M-16 and outflanking people more than playing w/ shotguns, akimbo, and commando.

Maybe if you, me, and Perfect Storm join up and maybe one other person, we could form a party sometime.
i'll add you, i usually play with the ump 45 or famas, i don't have certain style but i just wanna have fun with people i might like.


_________________
Who's to say I can't live forever? Jack Sparrow

Aspie score: 182-200

Don't know what to say.


MovieCriticGamer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 27 Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 174
Location: Florida

28 Dec 2011, 3:10 pm

I do!

I play Black Ops more often, but I'll be happy to play MW3 with you on PS3!

PSN ID: DuadQuadzElite (main) Apoc_GamerZ (Zombie Videos and Clan)



Christopherwillson
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 539

28 Dec 2011, 3:17 pm

MovieCriticGamer wrote:
I do!

I play Black Ops more often, but I'll be happy to play MW3 with you on PS3!

PSN ID: DuadQuadzElite (main) Apoc_GamerZ (Zombie Videos and Clan)


Hope you didn't read that wrong, i mean MW2 and not MW3 :P


_________________
Who's to say I can't live forever? Jack Sparrow

Aspie score: 182-200

Don't know what to say.


MovieCriticGamer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 27 Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 174
Location: Florida

28 Dec 2011, 10:35 pm

lol


_________________
Regards,

Your friendly movie critic gamer.



A light heart carries you through all the hard times.