Page 1 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ThDude
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jan 2012, 11:21 pm

a lot of people with aspies/autism are very brilliant thinkers with great ideas. 

So I was wondering what were some of your ideas? From inventions to politics. Anything original or not heard of much.

Personally I got into cars and engines last year and while thinking of the turbo chargers many people put on cars I came up with An idea.
Turbo chargers cost thousands of dollars and even more to put in your car.

All they do is run off the exhaust of your car to suck in and compress air so the fuel to air mix in the engine is lean. 

I figured out something I think may work.
You know when driving if you stick your hand out of the window the rush of air is quite cool and violent. I thought "how could we use this?" and figured it out.

A funnel like device which is wide and narrow so it would fit in the grill space of your car. Attached to that is a length of pipe that carries air from the front of the car to the air box, or after market air intake. Of corse filters are needed and would be added in the right spots.      A cut off valve would be placed in the pipes for when it's raining to prevent hydro lock, which is bad. 

The rush of air would be forced down the tubes by the wide funnel and into the air intake, forcing it into the engine just like a tribe charger. Also an intercooler could be used to Cool down the air more to make the effect even better.

Well what of my idea? Any advice or tips are welcome.

What about yours? Share! 
:D

Krychek
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jan 2012, 11:28 pm

Netflix/Russian mail order temp-girlfriend.

ThDude
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jan 2012, 11:34 pm

^haha, don't think that would work, After all my mail box is not THAT big, she would have to be very small to fit.

Krychek
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jan 2012, 11:36 pm

ThDude wrote:
^haha, don't think that would work, After all my mail box is not THAT big, she would have to be very small to fit.

Yeah I know.. I'm waiting on another aspie to invent the shrink ray..

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2012, 11:37 pm

Or a bigger mailbox :roll:

ThDude
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jan 2012, 11:53 pm

^no both the ideas would not work, unless everyone had a shrink and unshrink ray. Everyone would also need the bigger mailboxes, after all people are not shipped overnight so they must stay somewhere.

I think that we need a place of social gatherings of people, I believe we have something like it called a mall I think. However a star bucks coffee shop works well.

Humm, what if the mail order girlfriends took a pill that made them shrink but after some time they grew back to normal size?

Last edited by ThDude on 04 Jan 2012, 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2012, 11:55 pm

When you sign up you get a bigger mailbox.

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2012, 11:56 pm

LOL. Wow.

ThDude
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Jan 2012, 11:59 pm

Ahh but where are the funds coming from to make the bigger mail boxes? The government run mail system is already stressed so the money could not come from them. And whomever you are renting the girlfriend from would not like to spend money on it, they would also have to arrive before the girl to install it so this would be tricky.

Really though I am looking for serious ideas and conversation, if you please.

artrat
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2012, 12:01 am

When I was a small child I had very similar thoughts to history's great philosophers.
It was original to me at the time. Most 4 year olds never question the existence of everything including themselves.

I have come up with some very original humor and jokes that many people find very funny.. :lol: One could argue that humor is just as important to society as a new invention.

I am probably stranger than most other people on earth including aspies. :D

I have daydreams of starting a revolution that will once a for all overthrow the American empire and the whole damn capitalist system.

I am in the process of inventing my own relegion. It will be based on the beliefs of the native americans. Their beliefs make the most sense to me.
My plan is to write some sort of manifesto and hell if I know where to go from there.

"I belive in God, only I spell it Nature."
~ Frank Llyod Wright

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2012, 12:01 am

I'd like an Mp3 player than could also make waffles... Being serious, that'd be awesome.

Krychek
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Jan 2012, 12:02 am

ThDude wrote:
Ahh but where are the funds coming from to make the bigger mail boxes? The government run mail system is already stressed so the money could not come from them. And whomever you are renting the girlfriend from would not like to spend money on it, they would also have to arrive before the girl to install it so this would be tricky.

Really though I am looking for serious ideas and conversation, if you please.

Ha, sorry.. didn't think anyone would reply to my silliness..

Honestly, I noticed alot of my ideas on tv and in movies (as well as with a couple inventions).. so that's when I started writing/becoming a comedian

ThDude
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jan 2012, 12:07 am

Sparx wrote:
I'd like an Mp3 player than could also make waffles... Being serious, that'd be awesome.
if you could cause one to use a lot of processing power that would make it heat up, however you would need much more heat then that.

To power say a waffle maker you would need a car battery, much bigger then most mp3 players I think....aside from the iPad of corse.

I dont think a waffle making mp3 would be practical due to what the size of the battery must be.

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2012, 12:09 am

ThDude wrote:
Sparx wrote:
if you could cause one to use a lot of processing power that would make it heat up, however you would need much more heat then that.

To power say a waffle maker you would need a car battery, much bigger then most mp3 players I think....aside from the iPad of corse.

I dont think a waffle making mp3 would be practical due to what the size of the battery must be.

One can dream...

Krychek
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Jan 2012, 12:15 am

artrat wrote:
When I was a small child I had very similar thoughts to history's great philosophers.
It was original to me at the time. Most 4 year olds never question the existence of everything including themselves.

I have come up with some very original humor and jokes that many people find very funny.. :lol: One could argue that humor is just as important to society as a new invention.

I am probably stranger than most other people on earth including aspies. :D

I have daydreams of starting a revolution that will once a for all overthrow the American empire and the whole damn capitalist system.

I am in the process of inventing my own relegion. It will be based on the beliefs of the native americans. Their beliefs make the most sense to me.
My plan is to write some sort of manifesto and hell if I know where to go from there.

That's what I'm saying!.. A major formula for humor/jokes is pointing out the logic in.. everything from ridiculousness, to everyday things.. a trait that people on the spectrum ALREADY have!..
I've always found people/things funny, and pointed it out.. God knows I need to work on my stage presence for doing so, but.. anyways..

As far as the Native American religion thing.. I'm part native, and have lived on my reservation/been involved with them alot.. and they STILL make no sense to me, heh.. so yeah, no.. I don't feel ya on that one.

ThDude
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jan 2012, 12:17 am

A waffle making car may work, however I think that people would try and use it while driving which would not work as a lot of people can not drive while NOT multitasking much less while trying to cook.

Why is it so many people who talk on the cell phone drive bad? It is just like talking to someone who is in the car with you so why would anyone have problems with it? It does not compute :P