1001 ways to get attention and make your day interesting!

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2006, 1:15 pm

1. Dress really weirdly. Wear a long Victorian-style train or bulging bustle, paint your skin green, wear stilts under your shoes and pants to look normal but extremely tall, wear contacts that make your eyes two different colors or just one unnatural color (orange, etc), wear a belt with a buckle with a photograph in it, etc.
2. Give someone something they want. If you're in a class full of kids who hate school, pull the fire alarm. (Don't get caught.)

Add your own!

Scintillate
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2006, 1:44 pm

1- help a stranger.

2- inspire somebody you know

3- listen to something, read something, or watch something nothing like anything you're usually interested in, but stemming from something that drives you.

4- find a way to love someone you hate

5- attempt cooking a meal

6- dance however good or bad you can, try it alone, some people hate it, some like me find pure joy in such things

7- chat to me on msn (hah)

8- go for a walk while listening to something you've never listened to while walking

9- write a list of things to do :)

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2006, 3:39 pm

Sing Gunther's Ding Dong Song.

krex
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2006, 3:41 pm

Have a Pajama day and wear your comfiest jammies when you go out.(everyday is PJ Day for me) :D

Find out where all your local thriftstores are and get yourself some toys(dont forget the cats)

Invent something.

Make some art out of dumpster goods.

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

cruimh_shionnachain
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2006, 5:17 pm

Yell "Hey, stupid!" down a crowded hallway and count how many people turn and look at you.

Make a list. Do it several times. Make a graph of the data instead of paying attention in history. Publish it in a scientific journal. Make the scientific world gape at you in amazement, then go on lots of talk shows. Write a book. Retire in a secluded log cabin in the Faroe Islands, and grant interviews to no one but National Geographic, and then put on such a disgusting display of personal hygene(or the sufficient lack thereof) that they leave you alone and never bother you again.

That's what I do on a rainy day.

Apathy is not a vice, it is a relieving and downright enjoyable life-choice.

sociable_hermit
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2006, 5:31 pm

Ana54 wrote:
1. Dress really weirdly. Wear a long Victorian-style train or bulging bustle, paint your skin green, wear stilts under your shoes and pants to look normal but extremely tall, wear contacts that make your eyes two different colors or just one unnatural color (orange, etc), wear a belt with a buckle with a photograph in it, etc.
2. Give someone something they want. If you're in a class full of kids who hate school, pull the fire alarm. (Don't get caught.)

I REALLY like you! :wink: 8) :oops:

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2006, 8:12 pm

[quote=sociable_hermit]Ana54 wrote:

I REALLY like you! [/quote]
And what do you mean? :D

[quote=cellogirl]Yell "Hey, stupid!" down a crowded hallway and count how many people turn and look at you.[/quote]

I'm going to try that the next time I go out!

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2006, 8:15 pm

[quote=sociable_hermit]Ana54 wrote:

I REALLY like you! [/quote]
And what do you mean? :D

cellogirl wrote:
Yell "Hey, stupid!" down a crowded hallway and count how many people turn and look at you.

I'm going to try that the next time I go out![/quote]

Litigious
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2006, 1:59 pm

Blow something up. 8)

'Tis munny in my purse.