Medical problems destroying my life :(

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

NomadicAssassin
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jan 2012, 2:12 am

So I'm a male, 18 yrs old, and I have had a very crappy last 6-7 months leading up to now, it started with stomach problems, gaulbladder removed, then I had to much H-pylori so I got that fixed and then came more of serious problem. I started to pass out at random times, I saw every type of doctor we could think of and none found any problems with me, every time I went to the ER I was always clean on my tests, I then started to go limp and out of it, which brought me to the ER again which again showed nothing wrong, more recently I've started to at random start to talk and act drunk when I'm not, and forget everything, I can't remember my family where I live or anything during these spells or whatever you would call it, and just today I had a seizure, so my parents are freaking out. I'm starting to wonder what's wrong but no one can tell me, I'm not as worried as my parents, it's not that I don't see the risks that come with everything I have but it's just making my life miserable, I just wish I had some breathing room, I mean I can't even leave my room with out my parents knowing my dad is in the marine corps and he has had to take a medical leave for me to watch me all day, I can't go to sleep with out being in the same room with him. I'm just tired my body it aches, I'm tired, I'm having a hard time eating because Ive lost my appetite, I'm having to be reminded to do simple tasks, shower, chores, ect.... I feel my body is quiting on me, ad the severe depression and anxiety dosent help. What do oh guys/gals think is my body shutting down, am I just having issues or what?

Albert Einstein

Angel_ryan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 2:38 am

That sounds incredibly scary. I hope you don't have a neurodegenerative disease. That would be just awful. Have they already ruled out MS and narcolepsy?

NomadicAssassin
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jan 2012, 3:52 am

This from my iPhone I just had another seizure, WTF, I'm finding it hard to move?

Albert Einstein

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 4:45 am

I would request to see a neurologist.